Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bioshark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st July 2017, 05:54 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Making an exploitation horror movie, Cannibal Inferno, and looking for support.

Hi, I'm a university student and a big fan of exploitation movies. I am working on an exploitation horror movie about a group of students captured by a cannibal. It will be an unironic movie in the tradition of cannibal and slasher subgenres. It will be a gory genre movie like Zombi 2, but with a realistic claustrophobic tension like in movies as Texas chainsaw massacre or Last house on the left. To make sure I can make a movie that does justice to these traditions regardless of my limited means I have started a kickstarterpage. If you like these types of movies too, perhaps you can take a look at our kickstarter-page

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=creator_nav
nosferatu42 likes this.

Last edited by bioshark; 31st July 2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11th August 2017, 12:23 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi guys!

We are currently 80% funded! We are excited that our movie could be a reality in a few days. But it could still fail so things are getting stressy now, trying to get attention any way I can, which is very unlike me.

'Cannibal Inferno' is a movie about a group of students having to escape a cannibal they met through an online forum. The movie will feature thrills, gore and a life affirming story. You can still reserve your digital copy or dvd!

Becoming a filmmaker is my life's dream and goal. It's what I have wanted to do my entire life and I don't know what else I would do if I failed. I spend my life studying film and writing screenplays, dedicating myself to film. If only 26 more people bought the 9 euro digital copy I'd reach my goal.

If you can spare a second, please take a look at our campaign

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nnibal-inferno

Thank you all so much!
Paul
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:33 PM
Cult Rookie

I see that your campaign was a success, congrats on that! Are you currently shooting now?

Like this? Share it using the links below!