Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree279Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1701  
Old 4th May 2016, 11:18 AM
Rik's Avatar
Rik Rik is offline
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Halifax,UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Anybody interested in this brand new and sealed Australian BD of Beyond the Darkness/Buio Omega, 10 delivered

Attachment 178132

SOLD!!
__________________
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Reply With Quote
  #1702  
Old 3rd June 2016, 01:00 PM
stefanmetal's Avatar
Active Cultist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Huddersfield
Default

Anyone interested in buying the Japan Shock Edition of MEN BEHIND THE SUN?

Would be selling it for around the mark of a tenner but would also be very much open to trades.

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160524_182001-3.jpg (87.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160524_182014-2.jpg (92.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160524_182037-2.jpg (96.7 KB, 21 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1703  
Old 4th June 2016, 06:36 PM
PaulD's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Newcastle, UK
Default

Anyone interested in any of these? Looking for trades mainly - mainly giallo, euro stuff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13336190_10156871255640234_943498957_n.jpg (101.3 KB, 46 views)
__________________
Add me on: Letterboxd | Twitter | Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #1704  
Old 13th June 2016, 09:40 PM
Sam's Avatar
Sam Sam is offline
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Default

A couple up for sale or trade if anyone's interested...

Possession - second sight blu ray
Dr Mabuse der Spieler - Eureka blu ray
Reply With Quote
  #1705  
Old 14th June 2016, 12:37 PM
MuckyFunster's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Anyone interested in any of these? Looking for trades mainly - mainly giallo, euro stuff


I've nothing worth trading. Would you take cash money for Ferox?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #1706  
Old 14th June 2016, 10:44 PM
PaulD's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Newcastle, UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
I've nothing worth trading. Would you take cash money for Ferox?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMed you!
__________________
Add me on: Letterboxd | Twitter | Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #1707  
Old 15th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Delirium's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Default

Seems quiet here these days. Anyway, selling off my eurocrime collection (and a few other bits) including the rare NO SHAME DVDs and some music for the metal heads.

(Blu Ray) Trades considered..

The Violent Professionals - Guido & Maurizio De Angelis - RARE OOP Soundtrack CD - 15
Almost Human (Milano Odia) - Ennio Morricone - RARE OOP Soundtrack CD - 15
Cinema of Death - OOP New & Sealed Numbered Limited Ed DVD - 10
Grand Slam - Blue Underground OOP DVD - 6.50
Street Law - Blue Underground OOP DVD - 6
Bad Cop Chronicles: Confessions of a Police Captain / Corrupt DVD - 6.60
Rome Armed to the Teeth - Rare Uncut English Friendly Ltd Ed of 600 German DVD - 16
Animals - Surreal Lynchian Catalonian drama starring Martin Freeman - DVD - 7
Run Man Run - Blue Underground DVD - 6.50
Forced Entry - Grindhouse RARE OOP Collector's Edition UNCUT DVD - 13
Almost Human - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25
Gambling City - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25
A Man Called Magnum - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25 (holepunch in barcode)
Emergency Squad - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25
The Last Round - RARE OOP 2 Disc NO SHAME DVD & CD - 25
Uno Bianca - Italian Euro crime - RARE OOP 2 DISC NO SHAME DVD - 20
What? (Was?) - Roman Polanski - German Blu Ray - 6.50
Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans Limited Edition Dutch Steelbook Blu Ray - 6
Lifespan - Rare OOP Mondo Macabro DVD - 28

Finntroll - Jaktens Tid - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5
Finntroll - Nattfodd - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5.50
Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5.50
Finntroll - Midnattens Widunder - Melodic Death Metal CD - OOP - 5
Finntroll - Visor Om Slutet - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5.5

Take all Finntroll CDs for 22

Equilibrium - Rekreatur - Meldodic Death Metal CD Nuclear Blast 2010 NEW Sealed - 6
Turmion Katilot - USCH! - New / Sealed OOP Import CD - 8
Reply With Quote
  #1708  
Old 16th June 2016, 05:13 AM
Paul@TheOverlook's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tavistock, Devon
Default

Morning!

Please can I have:

What? (Was?) - Roman Polanski - German Blu Ray - 6.50

Cheers
__________________
Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Criticbusters
Reply With Quote
  #1709  
Old 19th June 2016, 10:41 AM
Delirium's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Default

Any sensible offers on these before I go down the eBay route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
(Blu Ray) Trades considered..

The Violent Professionals - Guido & Maurizio De Angelis - RARE OOP Soundtrack CD - 15
Almost Human (Milano Odia) - Ennio Morricone - RARE OOP Soundtrack CD - 15
Cinema of Death - OOP New & Sealed Numbered Limited Ed DVD - 10
Grand Slam - Blue Underground OOP DVD - 6.50
Street Law - Blue Underground OOP DVD - 6
Bad Cop Chronicles: Confessions of a Police Captain / Corrupt DVD - 6.60
Rome Armed to the Teeth - Rare Uncut English Friendly Ltd Ed of 600 German DVD - 16
Animals - Surreal Lynchian Catalonian drama starring Martin Freeman - DVD - 7
Run Man Run - Blue Underground DVD - 6.50
Forced Entry - Grindhouse RARE OOP Collector's Edition UNCUT DVD - 13
Almost Human - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25
Gambling City - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25
A Man Called Magnum - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25 (holepunch in barcode)
Emergency Squad - RARE OOP NO SHAME DVD - 25
The Last Round - RARE OOP 2 Disc NO SHAME DVD & CD - 25
Uno Bianca - Italian Euro crime - RARE OOP 2 DISC NO SHAME DVD - 20
Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans Limited Edition Dutch Steelbook Blu Ray - 6
Lifespan - Rare OOP Mondo Macabro DVD - 28

Finntroll - Jaktens Tid - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5
Finntroll - Nattfodd - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5.50
Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5.50
Finntroll - Midnattens Widunder - Melodic Death Metal CD - OOP - 5
Finntroll - Visor Om Slutet - Melodic Death Metal CD - 5.5

Take all Finntroll CDs for 22

Equilibrium - Rekreatur - Meldodic Death Metal CD Nuclear Blast 2010 NEW Sealed - 6
Turmion Katilot - USCH! - New / Sealed OOP Import CD - 8
Reply With Quote
  #1710  
Old 14th August 2016, 03:17 PM
Delirium's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Default

No one? Okay - Ebay it is.

Last edited by Delirium; 15th August 2016 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.