Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree253Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2051  
Old 20th March 2019, 01:22 PM
Delirium's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypedro View Post
For Sale:

Lars Von Trier's 'The House That Jack Built' Curzon Artificial Eye bluray, Watched once - £12 posted
Anything you're looking for trade wise?
Reply With Quote
  #2052  
Old 20th March 2019, 04:28 PM
monkeypedro's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Oxford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
Anything you're looking for trade wise?
It is now Sold. Forgot to update the post.
Reply With Quote
  #2053  
Old 20th March 2019, 05:11 PM
Delirium's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Default

Hi. Trade or sale on these.

Nekromantik / Nekromantik 2 ARROW Special Edition (prefer to sell these two together)
A Serbian Film: 3 Disc UNCUT Blu Ray / DVD / CD
Anthropophagus (88 Remastered SE with Slipcase)
Body Puzzle (88 with slipcase)
Royal Tenenbaums (Criterion)
What? (Severin, Polanski)
Black Sabbath (Arrow)Django (Blue Underground)
Night Train Murders (Blue Underground)
The Girl Who Knew Too Much (Arrow)
Klown (Arrow)
Onibaba (Masters of Cinema)
Dr Mabuse Der Spieler (Masters of Cinema)
Nightmare City (Arrow)
Opera (Sealed German Kock Media Mediabook)
Deep Red (Blue Underground)
The Decline of Western Civilization Box Set (Sealed)
Nosferatu (Murnau, OOP Steelbook)
Repo Man (OOP Steelbook)
The Wicker Man (OOP, Limited Zavvi Steelbook)
The Elephant Man (OOP, Limited Steelbook)
Starry Eyes (German OOP Limtied Ed, Blu Ray, DVD, CD set)
Dance of Reality (Jodorowsky)
Endless Poetry (Jodorowsky, slipcase)
Don't Go Into the House - (Kickstarter, Subkultur Blu/DVD release with slip)
Rampage (Uwe Boll) French w' subs
Last House on the Left (Unrated, Wes Craven, Region A, Sealed)
Mystery Train (US Criterion)
Carrie (Arrow Special Edition, Sealed)
Death Laid an Egg (Kickstarter, Limited Numbered with Slip)
West of Memphis (US Region A blu)
The Last Winter (German Blu)
Clerks / Clerks 2 (US Blus)
Dawn of the Dead (Zack Snyder, OOP US Unrated and Region Free)


DVDs:
The Birthday / Evil Aliens - OOP Spanish DVD Box Set
The Story of my Death (DVD)
Breakfast with Hunter (DVD)
Drugstore Cowboy (OOP DVD, high bitrate)

I also have a couple of rare and OOP adult orientated DVDs that I'd consider trading or selling! Contact for detail.
Reply With Quote
  #2054  
Old 20th March 2019, 10:30 PM
g053584398's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Yorkshire
Default I have a few things available for either sale or trade...

DVDs:

What Have They Done to Your Daughters? AKA La Polizia chiede aiuto AKA Coed Murders AKA The Police Want Help (Camera Obscura) - mint condition 2 DVD set including booklet

The Killer Reserved Nine Seats (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Malastrana AKA Short Night of Glass Dolls (Camera Obscura) - brand new and sealed 2 DVD set including booklet

Spirits of Death AKA Un bianco vestito per Marialé AKA A White Dress for Marialé (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Wild Beasts (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Like Rabid Dogs (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion (Camera Obscura) - brand new and sealed

The Incubus (Scorpion)

Friday Foster (MGM)
Born of Fire (Mondo Macabro)
Countess Perverse AKA Le Comtesse Perverse AKA The Perverse Countess (Mondo Macabro)
Plaisir à Trois AKA How to Seduce a Virgin AKA Pleasure for Three (Mondo Macabro)
Sinner: The Secret Diary of a Nymphomaniac AKA Sinner! AKA Le journal intime d'une nymphomane (Mondo Macabro)

Perversion Story AKA Una Sull'Altra AKA One On Top Of The Other (Severin) - includes a rare soundtrack CD with music by Riz Ortolani

Murder Rock (Shriek Show) - 2 DVD edition of Lucio Fulci horror film

Nightmare AKA Nightmares in a Damaged Brain AKA Blood Splash (Code Red)

Man From Deep River (Shriekd Show) - Umberto Lenzi cannibal film
Next of Kin (X-Rated Kult) - 1980s cult Australian horror film
The Demons AKA Les Demons (Redemption) - Jess Franco film
Planet of the Apes Collection (Fox) - mint condition 6 DVD set featuring all the original films plus a DVD of special features
Mad Max trilogy (Warner) - 3 DVD set
Airport Terminal Pack (Universal) - featuring the films Airport, Airport '75, Airport '77 and Airport '79 - The Concord
Twin Peaks: Definitive Gold Box Edition (Universal) - mint condition 10 DVD set featuring both versions of the Pilot episode, the entire first season, the entire second season and bonus features
Solaris (Korean release) - Tarkovsky film
Mesrine Parts 1 & 2 (Momentum)
Revenge of the Ninja - uncut Dutch release
Eyeball (Marketing Film) - uncut German DVD of Umberto Lenzi giallo
What Have They Done to Solange? - uncut Italian DVD
What Have They Done to Your Daughters? (Shameless)
Bloodstained Butterfly - uncut German DVD
Seven Deaths in the Cat's Eye (Blue Underground)
Hell of the Living Dead & Rats Night of Terror (Anchor Bay)
Deep Red (Anchor Bay) - Dario Argento giallo
Death in a French Garden (C'est La Vie)
The Tin Drum AKA Die Blechtrommel (Criterion) - 2 DVD edition
Embodiment of Evil (Anchor Bay) - Coffin Joe film
Seven Blood Stained Orchids (Shriek Show)
All the Colours of the Dark (Shriek Show)
The Sect (Shameless)
The 10th Victim (Blue Underground)
Torso (Shameless)
Four Flies on Grey Velvet (Another World Entertainment)
Almost Human (NoShame Films)
Strip Nude for Your Killer (Shameless)
The Church (Shameless)
Watch Me When I Kill (Shameless)
The Bronx Warriors Trilogy (Shameless) -limited edition tin containing individual DVD releases of THE BRONX WARRIORS, ESCAPE FROM THE BRONX and THE NEW BARBARIANS

Blu-rays:

Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals (88 Films)
Madman (Arrow) - dual format DVD and Blu-ray release
City of the Living Dead (Arrow) - brand new and sealed
__________________
A bit of a cult...
Reply With Quote
  #2055  
Old 21st March 2019, 12:39 AM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
Hi. Trade or sale on these.

Nekromantik / Nekromantik 2 ARROW Special Edition (prefer to sell these two together)
A Serbian Film: 3 Disc UNCUT Blu Ray / DVD / CD
Anthropophagus (88 Remastered SE with Slipcase)
Body Puzzle (88 with slipcase)
Royal Tenenbaums (Criterion)
What? (Severin, Polanski)
Black Sabbath (Arrow)Django (Blue Underground)
Night Train Murders (Blue Underground)
The Girl Who Knew Too Much (Arrow)
Klown (Arrow)
Onibaba (Masters of Cinema)
Dr Mabuse Der Spieler (Masters of Cinema)
Nightmare City (Arrow)
Opera (Sealed German Kock Media Mediabook)
Deep Red (Blue Underground)
The Decline of Western Civilization Box Set (Sealed)
Nosferatu (Murnau, OOP Steelbook)
Repo Man (OOP Steelbook)
The Wicker Man (OOP, Limited Zavvi Steelbook)
The Elephant Man (OOP, Limited Steelbook)
Starry Eyes (German OOP Limtied Ed, Blu Ray, DVD, CD set)
Dance of Reality (Jodorowsky)
Endless Poetry (Jodorowsky, slipcase)
Don't Go Into the House - (Kickstarter, Subkultur Blu/DVD release with slip)
Rampage (Uwe Boll) French w' subs
Last House on the Left (Unrated, Wes Craven, Region A, Sealed)
Mystery Train (US Criterion)
Carrie (Arrow Special Edition, Sealed)
Death Laid an Egg (Kickstarter, Limited Numbered with Slip)
West of Memphis (US Region A blu)
The Last Winter (German Blu)
Clerks / Clerks 2 (US Blus)
Dawn of the Dead (Zack Snyder, OOP US Unrated and Region Free)


DVDs:
The Birthday / Evil Aliens - OOP Spanish DVD Box Set
The Story of my Death (DVD)
Breakfast with Hunter (DVD)
Drugstore Cowboy (OOP DVD, high bitrate)

I also have a couple of rare and OOP adult orientated DVDs that I'd consider trading or selling! Contact for detail.
Tempted by Don't Go In The House ... tis the longer version, yes? ...
__________________
" ... and up there, I have specially trained peacocks ... "
Reply With Quote
  #2056  
Old 21st March 2019, 12:49 AM
gag's Avatar
gag gag is offline
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Here there and everywhere
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g053584398 View Post
DVDs:

What Have They Done to Your Daughters? AKA La Polizia chiede aiuto AKA Coed Murders AKA The Police Want Help (Camera Obscura) - mint condition 2 DVD set including booklet

The Killer Reserved Nine Seats (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Malastrana AKA Short Night of Glass Dolls (Camera Obscura) - brand new and sealed 2 DVD set including booklet

Spirits of Death AKA Un bianco vestito per Marialé AKA A White Dress for Marialé (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Wild Beasts (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Like Rabid Dogs (Camera Obscura) - mint condition including booklet

Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion (Camera Obscura) - brand new and sealed

The Incubus (Scorpion)

Friday Foster (MGM)
Born of Fire (Mondo Macabro)
Countess Perverse AKA Le Comtesse Perverse AKA The Perverse Countess (Mondo Macabro)
Plaisir à Trois AKA How to Seduce a Virgin AKA Pleasure for Three (Mondo Macabro)
Sinner: The Secret Diary of a Nymphomaniac AKA Sinner! AKA Le journal intime d'une nymphomane (Mondo Macabro)

Perversion Story AKA Una Sull'Altra AKA One On Top Of The Other (Severin) - includes a rare soundtrack CD with music by Riz Ortolani

Murder Rock (Shriek Show) - 2 DVD edition of Lucio Fulci horror film

Nightmare AKA Nightmares in a Damaged Brain AKA Blood Splash (Code Red)

Man From Deep River (Shriekd Show) - Umberto Lenzi cannibal film
Next of Kin (X-Rated Kult) - 1980s cult Australian horror film
The Demons AKA Les Demons (Redemption) - Jess Franco film
Planet of the Apes Collection (Fox) - mint condition 6 DVD set featuring all the original films plus a DVD of special features
Mad Max trilogy (Warner) - 3 DVD set
Airport Terminal Pack (Universal) - featuring the films Airport, Airport '75, Airport '77 and Airport '79 - The Concord
Twin Peaks: Definitive Gold Box Edition (Universal) - mint condition 10 DVD set featuring both versions of the Pilot episode, the entire first season, the entire second season and bonus features
Solaris (Korean release) - Tarkovsky film
Mesrine Parts 1 & 2 (Momentum)
Revenge of the Ninja - uncut Dutch release
Eyeball (Marketing Film) - uncut German DVD of Umberto Lenzi giallo
What Have They Done to Solange? - uncut Italian DVD
What Have They Done to Your Daughters? (Shameless)
Bloodstained Butterfly - uncut German DVD
Seven Deaths in the Cat's Eye (Blue Underground)
Hell of the Living Dead & Rats Night of Terror (Anchor Bay)
Deep Red (Anchor Bay) - Dario Argento giallo
Death in a French Garden (C'est La Vie)
The Tin Drum AKA Die Blechtrommel (Criterion) - 2 DVD edition
Embodiment of Evil (Anchor Bay) - Coffin Joe film
Seven Blood Stained Orchids (Shriek Show)
All the Colours of the Dark (Shriek Show)
The Sect (Shameless)
The 10th Victim (Blue Underground)
Torso (Shameless)
Four Flies on Grey Velvet (Another World Entertainment)
Almost Human (NoShame Films)
Strip Nude for Your Killer (Shameless)
The Church (Shameless)
Watch Me When I Kill (Shameless)
The Bronx Warriors Trilogy (Shameless) -limited edition tin containing individual DVD releases of THE BRONX WARRIORS, ESCAPE FROM THE BRONX and THE NEW BARBARIANS

Blu-rays:

Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals (88 Films)
Madman (Arrow) - dual format DVD and Blu-ray release
City of the Living Dead (Arrow) - brand new and sealed
Just wondering if you and delirium could put prices up ?
Sometimes I'm not sure what I want but if a price looks tempting then I'll take a chance instead of asking then thinking mmm nah that's above my budget or price range etc .

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2057  
Old 21st March 2019, 01:52 AM
g053584398's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Yorkshire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Just wondering if you and delirium could put prices up ?
Sometimes I'm not sure what I want but if a price looks tempting then I'll take a chance instead of asking then thinking mmm nah that's above my budget or price range etc .

Thanks
If there is anything that tickles your fancy just make me an offer. I won't be offended and haggling is just part of the fun!
__________________
A bit of a cult...
Reply With Quote
  #2058  
Old 21st March 2019, 07:35 PM
gag's Avatar
gag gag is offline
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Here there and everywhere
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g053584398 View Post
If there is anything that tickles your fancy just make me an offer. I won't be offended and haggling is just part of the fun!
OK I'll see what takes my fancy do a bit of homework and then get back to you .
Reply With Quote
  #2059  
Old 22nd March 2019, 06:44 AM
Delirium's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Tempted by Don't Go In The House ... tis the longer version, yes? ...
How does one know? Best research, but the thread on bluray.com raves about the release - and it is pretty lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Just wondering if you and delirium could put prices up ?

Sometimes I'm not sure what I want but if a price looks tempting then I'll take a chance instead of asking then thinking mmm nah that's above my budget or price range etc .

Thanks
I don't for the simple frustrating reason of this forum not allowing you to edit old posts - plus I'm always open to offers. My ballpark is generally a touch cheaper than Amazon, plus I include shipping. I will generally offer it cheaper than wherever you can find it.
Reply With Quote
  #2060  
Old 22nd March 2019, 07:14 AM
monkeypedro's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Oxford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
How does one know? Best research, but the thread on bluray.com raves about the release - and it is pretty lovely!
Rewind @ www.dvdcompare.net - Don't Go in the House AKA The Burning (Blu-ray) (1979)
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.