Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree281Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th September 2017, 11:14 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Nekromantik & Nekromantik 2 - Ltd Edition Arrow Blu-Rays

Hi there,

I'm looking to sell both limited edition versions of Nekromantik and Nekromantik 2 on blu-ray. The first got a bit dinged up during shipping and has some minor creasing to the spine on the case (which is very hard to see due to the dark colour of the packaging) but is in otherwise excellent condition and the second one is in near mint condition, has only had the cellophane removed.

Nekromantik is 98 of 3000
Nekromantik 2 is 2506 of 3000

I'm really not sure of the going rate for these as I've tried to find prices on Amazon, eBay (where it seems you can't actually list them for sale now) and elsewhere and am coming across no consistent pricing as they seem really hard to get hold of nowadays? The only thing I can see on Amazon for the first film is a new copy for nearly £200 and for the second they start at like £40. I'd be happy to sell both for £150 posted (and I will send via special delivery). Am also open to offers as I really am not sure of what these are worth or selling for these days.

I can send images of the blu-rays displaying condition etc, I just can't upload them as it stands due to my low post count.

Thanks

Last edited by Metamatic; 15th September 2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 15th September 2017, 12:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Shogun Assassin blu-ray steelbook for trade

Hiya, I have a UK Shogun Assassin blu-ray steelbook that I am looking to trade. Is in mint condition.

Try making an offer. Would be interested in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 blu-ray for example.
Old 15th September 2017, 12:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamatic View Post
Hi there,

I'm looking to sell both limited edition versions of Nekromantik and Nekromantik 2 on blu-ray. The first got a bit dinged up during shipping and has some minor creasing to the spine on the case (which is very hard to see due to the dark colour of the packaging) but is in otherwise excellent condition and the second one is in near mint condition, has only had the cellophane removed.

Nekromantik is 98 of 3000
Nekromantik 2 is 2506 of 3000

I'm really not sure of the going rate for these as I've tried to find prices on Amazon, eBay (where it seems you can't actually list them for sale now) and elsewhere and am coming across no consistent pricing as they seem really hard to get hold of nowadays? The only thing I can see on Amazon for the first film is a new copy for nearly £200 and for the second they start at like £40. I'd be happy to sell both for £150 posted (and I will send via special delivery). Am also open to offers as I really am not sure of what these are worth or selling for these days.

I can send images of the blu-rays displaying condition etc, I just can't upload them as it stands due to my low post count.

Thanks
I buy and sell on the movie Facebook groups and recently sold the First Nekromantik which was sealed and in mint condition for £45. The first one generally sells for around £40-50 depending on Condition and the second sells for around £20-30.

The prices on Amazon are not to be used as a guideline as way overpriced hence why copies are still and Ebay can be a good source for prices but check what an item has sold for and not what the buy it now prices is.
Old 15th September 2017, 01:52 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypedro View Post
I buy and sell on the movie Facebook groups and recently sold the First Nekromantik which was sealed and in mint condition for £45. The first one generally sells for around £40-50 depending on Condition and the second sells for around £20-30.

The prices on Amazon are not to be used as a guideline as way overpriced hence why copies are still and Ebay can be a good source for prices but check what an item has sold for and not what the buy it now prices is.
Ah, fair enough, I really wasn't sure as I couldn't find any sign of them being sold anywhere, eBay had none of the limited edition versions listed either, or as completed listings and I'm not part of any Facebook buying/selling groups so I didn't know where to price them. I'd happily accept £70 for both posted via recorded delivery, as mentioned I can send photos of them and such too.
Old 9th October 2017, 04:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Looking to sell my mint opened but unplayed Deep Red Limited Edition Box set for £50 inc P&P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download (4).jpg (15.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 4th November 2017, 03:05 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Have a copy of Best of Ealing Collection 5 disc dvd set for sale which is still sealed. £5 which includes postage within the UK.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20171102_001.jpg (96.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20171102_004.jpg (96.7 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by monkeypedro; 4th November 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 8th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

For sale:

Ed Wood Box -Image Region 1 dvd 6 disc set - £15

Includes Glen or Glenda?, Jail Bait, Bride of the Monster, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Night of the Ghouls and The Haunted World of Edward D.Wood,Jr.

Price includes postage within the UK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20171208_001.jpg (98.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20171208_002.jpg (94.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20171208_004.jpg (94.2 KB, 14 views)
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 14th December 2017, 02:22 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Got a spare copy of The Thing LE if anyone missed it. Sealed, £25 shipped.
Old 31st December 2017, 08:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I'm having an exodus of my blurays this year, most of the ones I'll be getting rid of are just Hollywood fodder however there are a few cult ones which i'm not bothered about watching again.

First up, the 88 Films Indiegogo Slipcover set, these are in almost mint condition (watched once) and I'm looking to sell them as a set, open to offers, please PM me if interested. I'll put these on eBay in a couple of weeks if there are no takers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0380.jpg (99.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0382.jpg (91.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0381.jpg (105.2 KB, 12 views)
Demoncrat likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 29th January 2018, 09:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Default Some UK BD's for sale.

UK blu rays for sale. Prices inc UK mainland postage. Please give me a few days to post your items due to work shifts.
Having a problem with my phone camera so cannot do any pics at the moment.
These have also been listed elsewhere ,so get them while you can lol.

Masked avengers (slipcase) 88 films - £8
House of traps 88 films - £6
A touch of zen (numbered 3 disc release) Eureka - £15
Drunken master Eureka - £8
House of flying daggers steelbook (new and sealed) Pathe -£6
Headshot (new and sealed) Arrow - £5
"A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself."

Last edited by wongfeihung62; 30th January 2018 at 10:57 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!