Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

nekromantik 25th January 2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 211585)
Gzoop

Thanks!

the blob 25th January 2012 05:21 PM

Gzoop had a bit of a hit and miss rep from Priceminister. Hopefully everyone who ordered gets their stuff!

the blob 26th January 2012 07:05 PM

On a happier note, The Descent is only £4.19 at Play at the moment..

Play.com - Buy The Descent (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Descent 2 is the same price but I've heard it's pretty bad...

wongfeihung62 26th January 2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 211973)
On a happier note, The Descent is only £4.19 at Play at the moment..

Play.com - Buy The Descent (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Descent 2 is the same price but I've heard it's pretty bad...

Do you mean the movie or the release quality? I personally enjoyed pt 2, and have seen many worse sequels.

the blob 26th January 2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wongfeihung62 (Post 211975)
Do you mean the movie or the release quality? I personally enjoyed pt 2, and have seen many worse sequels.

The movie. Just what I'd heard in general. I think it's one I'd probably like to rent or see on TV before I spend money on it. The original is one of the best horror films of recent years for me so I guess i'm giving it a lot to live up to.

Daemonia 27th January 2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 211977)
The movie. Just what I'd heard in general. I think it's one I'd probably like to rent or see on TV before I spend money on it. The original is one of the best horror films of recent years for me so I guess i'm giving it a lot to live up to.

Personally, I'd put the sequel on a par with the original film. I thought it was one of the better sequels I've seen - real blood spurts too, no CGI here! But the 'brown lake' they fall into and realise what it is had me gagging a bit. You'll see what I mean!

So yeah, it's a gory, mean-spirited horror with some truly yucky moments. I liked it. I only rented the BD, but I'll definitely buy it at some point. :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th January 2012 09:12 AM

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as Daemonia, I agree The Descent 2 is a very well made, effectively scary and watchable horror movie which is worth a punt at that price.

Prince_Vajda 27th January 2012 09:29 AM

I'm sorry to interrupt this friendly chat, but one slight glimpse at this ridiculous abomination of a movie monster called "The Crawler", and I had to laugh out loud. :lol:

Horrible films, both parts - literally! :fear: :puke:

Greetings!

nekromantik 27th January 2012 01:52 PM

Decent 2 was bad.
Did not enjoy it.

PaulD 27th January 2012 05:10 PM

Well, the first few inevitable emails have come through informing me that gzoop have cancelled my orders. Why on earth did they have them listed at those prices?