Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

PaulD 13th February 2012 10:37 AM

Jurassic Park for £16.99 at Play.com. For today only

I figure this is likely the cheapest it's ever been

Oh, and the Nightmare on Elm Street boxset is £22.95 at Zavvi at the minute as part of the Mega Monday deals

PaulD 13th February 2012 10:44 AM

Also:

Twilight Zone - £15.49

Tenebrae - £7.99

As with Jurassic Park I think these offers are for today only on Play.

Loads more here

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th February 2012 12:35 PM

I've ordered the Jurassic Park Trilogy and The Faculty, both far cheaper than anywhere else but they will undoubtedly drop in price over time.

nekromantik 13th February 2012 12:40 PM

Thanks for the Play link just bought Mimic!

Rik 13th February 2012 02:12 PM

Just ordered Tenebrae, wish I'd known about this before I watched my ABUK DVD last night

Daemonia 14th February 2012 12:14 AM

Some good bargains posted. Shame I'm skint till next week. Well, not totally skint, but I have to eat* etc. :lol:

*One of these days I'm going to toast a BD and see if it's edible. That way I can justify a BD buy to the missus as stocking up on food.

PaulD 18th February 2012 03:57 PM

ASDA's online Bluray Meltdown

Lots of new titles for a tenner including Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy steelbook, Drive, Thor, Captain America, Kill List etc

radioactive_ape 19th February 2012 06:48 AM

Hows this for a bargain...

I was out scouring the charity shops yesterday and went in British Heart Foundation where they'd mistakenly priced the Studio Canal special edition blu ray booklet style release of The Graduate as a DVD and got it for £1.99!!! Mint condition too.

antmumford 19th February 2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactive_ape (Post 218004)
Hows this for a bargain...

I was out scouring the charity shops yesterday and went in British Heart Foundation where they'd mistakenly priced the Studio Canal special edition blu ray booklet style release of The Graduate as a DVD and got it for £1.99!!! Mint condition too.

Wow, what a find. I still haven't plucked the courage to do a charity shop rummage on my own yet. There's something about the embarrassment I had as a child that's mentally blocking the courage for me to go in.
I shall though, I must. Think of the bargains that could have been had considering there's at least 10 where I live.

bigandya 19th February 2012 08:56 AM

Michael Jackson's This is It Blu Ray is £2 in store in HMV, in the slipcase...

(Just thought I'd mention it as I've never seen a brand new Blu Ray for two quid anywhere before :))