Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Daemonia 2nd March 2012 10:22 AM

I'm a big fan of Exorcist III as well. I saw it on the big screen when it was first released and it was very unsettling. I would love to see a reconstruction of Blatty's original vision, but Warners of late seem uninterested in restoring their older films. But a restored Exorcist III and Nightbreed would be great, if possible. I'd also like to see Kevin Yagher's original vision of Hellraiser 4: Bloodline, but I doubt that would be possible now.

Stephen@Cult Labs 2nd March 2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 221262)
I'm a big fan of Exorcist III as well. I saw it on the big screen when it was first released and it was very unsettling. I would love to see a reconstruction of Blatty's original vision, but Warners of late seem uninterested in restoring their older films. But a restored Exorcist III and Nightbreed would be great, if possible. I'd also like to see Kevin Yagher's original vision of Hellraiser 4: Bloodline, but I doubt that would be possible now.

The workprint is the closet we'll ever see to Yagher's version of Hellraiser: bloodline.

Daemonia 2nd March 2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 221268)
The workprint is the closet

And the lobster is the cooker.

Yay! Metaphysical surrealist humour! :lol:

wayfarer 6th March 2012 02:21 PM

Sherlock Series 2 Lightning Deal on Blu-ray right now! £11.97

Amazon.co.uk: Special Offers on DVD & Blu-ray

Refused 6th March 2012 09:18 PM

£5 off anything on eBay when paying with paypal, use the code CUKFB1 at checkout! Not sure how long it will last though, so I'd hurry.
Picked up Kill List using the code for £4.

EDIT: ALL GONE! Please don't try and use it then blame me when it doesn't work :P

nekromantik 6th March 2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 222397)
£5 off anything on eBay when paying with paypal, use the code CUKFB1 at checkout! Not sure how long it will last though, so I'd hurry.

Thanks! Just used it to get The Mist for £1!
:lol:
Yeah should have used it for something a little more so I can get it for good price but meh could not find anything else.

Jinx_Barkman 6th March 2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Thanks! Picked up Anti-Clock for £1.18.

Rik 6th March 2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Thanks man, got the original Friday the 13th for £3!

PaulD 6th March 2012 11:24 PM

Good call. Picked up the Shameless dvd The Beast in Space for £2.88 as it's always fairly pricey everywhere

the blob 7th March 2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Cheers! Didn't fancy buying anything pricey as there's too much coming out over the next few months. It was a struggle to find anything I wanted cheap enough! Ended up with Enter The Dragon for £1.99.

Been meaning to get that ever since Warners gipped me by not replacing it in the DVD 2 BLU programme.