Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

doolahrock 21st January 2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 123321)
I know, I'd been umming and arghing for ages whether to get them on the 2 for £25 deal at HMV, then last week they were on the 2 for £20 deal at HMV. Was so close to buying them too, then went and did my weekly shop at Tesco and found them both for £12. Last copy as well so it was one of those special moments that I knew it was for me, it was a sign. :p

Last copy for me as well.......do we need to start a club now or something? :)

Sargento 21st January 2011 09:57 PM

Dunno if anyone else spotted this ....

Was in Morrisons tonight and they have Inception triple play for £9.99 and no it wasn't a pricing error.

Bargain!

buggenhagen 22nd January 2011 09:32 AM

Nice tip-off about the Tesco Hot Fuzz/Shaun Of The Dead price guys. Picked one up at the 24h Tesco down in Shettleston this morning - was pretty strange picking up a zombie movie in a deserted superstore at 6.30am with sleepy staff shuffling about! If anyone is interested that branch still had several copies on the shelves.

(I don't usually go shopping at 6.30am on a Saturday by the way - was on the way into a very rare Saturday of work)

buggenhagen 22nd January 2011 09:39 AM

This is definitely a guilty pleasure but I picked up The Skeleton Key on blu from Amazon the other day for the slightly odd price of £7.81. Haven't given the disc a proper whirl yet but it's a completely bare bones release. Will report back on PQ etc when I get a chance.

bdc 22nd January 2011 09:58 AM

Like the Skeleton Key as well...bit of an EC comics vibe. ;)
Interested in your findings on the bd.

Wilson Bros 22nd January 2011 12:26 PM

The Shaun/Hot Fuzz double-pack seems to be a Tesco exclusive, but I could be proved wrong...

Kev W

Inspector Tanzi 22nd January 2011 07:52 PM

Anyone know if IN THE ELECTRIC MIST is any good?

It's £6 in Tesco.

oaxaca 22nd January 2011 08:22 PM

I bought that but sold it a few weeks later.... It was a decent film with a great performance from Tommy Lee Jones (as always!) + fantastic setting in the Louisiana swamps but didn't really get going in terms of plotline, and kind of petered out at the end.... Its an OK film but nothing special and not one I'd watch again. Good price though @ £6

the blob 23rd January 2011 08:48 PM

I Spit On Your Grave original is £7.95 at Zavvi Mega Monday..

I Spit On Your Grave: Collector's Edition (Includes Blu-Ray and DVD Copy) DVD | Zavvi.com

Inspector Tanzi 24th January 2011 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 123773)
I Spit On Your Grave original is £7.95 at Zavvi Mega Monday..

I Spit On Your Grave: Collector's Edition (Includes Blu-Ray and DVD Copy) DVD | Zavvi.com

I wouldn't even pay a couple of quid for it