Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Paul@TheOverlook 7th March 2012 02:45 AM

Nice one - just bought the MoC Repo Man for £10.89.

bgart13 7th March 2012 03:17 AM

I've used eBay for about ten years and I've never seen a promo code for it before. Where'd you get that?

And DAMN not seeing that Sherlock lightning deal till now...!!!!

Sam 7th March 2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 222397)
£5 off anything on eBay when paying with paypal, use the code CUKFB1 at checkout! Not sure how long it will last though, so I'd hurry.
Picked up Kill List using the code for £4.

Cheers, grabbed The Funhouse blu ray for just over a fiver! :)

antmumford 7th March 2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 222397)
£5 off anything on eBay when paying with paypal, use the code CUKFB1 at checkout! Not sure how long it will last though, so I'd hurry.
Picked up Kill List using the code for £4.

Great, just waited for an item for finish ending so put in my max bid taking into account I'd get £5 off and it didn't work. An error note pops up to say it's run out of funds or something along those lines. Dagnammit!

I was up at 7 this morning and could have bought something else straight away when it was still working... ggrrrrrrrr :(

Paul@TheOverlook 7th March 2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 222454)
Great, just waited for an item for finish ending so put in my max bid taking into account I'd get £5 off and it didn't work. An error note pops up to say it's run out of funds or something along those lines. Dagnammit!

I was up at 7 this morning and could have bought something else straight away when it was still working... ggrrrrrrrr :(

My friend had a similar message this morning too - guess the promo is over now.

I've been using eBay for almost ten years and have never had a promo code before. Let's hope this is something that crops up more often now.

the blob 7th March 2012 11:54 AM

I've had a couple before but the last one must have been at least 4 or 5 years ago. I remember it well as I grabbed the Close Encounters BD box for about £4 with it.

Be nice if they did it more often. Maybe they're trying to generate more business. I know it's a huge marketplace but it's really overrun with expensive business sellers in some categories and on another site I sell on I've really noticed a sharp drop over the past couple if months.

nekromantik 7th March 2012 08:42 PM

Damn wanted to use it for a 2nd time! :lol:

Rik 18th March 2012 10:24 AM

Here you Demons and Demons 2 Steelbook fans, cheapest I've seen it online
Demons 1 & 2 BD Steelbook

Hugh 18th March 2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 224740)
Here you Demons and Demons 2 Steelbook fans, cheapest I've seen it online
Demons 1 & 2 BD Steelbook

:clap:

Nice spot. Ordered.

Shame the standard blu's are in a black box rather than all my nice whitebox Arrow blu's. I'd have liked to keep a nice long shelf full of Arrow whiteboxes.

Guess this and the ROTLD might be the start of a steelbook slippery slope.

PaulD 19th March 2012 06:44 PM

ignore - I got confused :(