Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 31st May 2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 246686)
What's this deal with customs charges? I was about to order a couple of Criterion titles from Axel, but am I gonna get hit with a sneaky charge or something . . . ?

No, Axel pay any potential customs charges for you.

Slippery Jack 31st May 2012 04:20 PM

Cheers. Just spotted that myself. I'm going ahead with the order!!!

oaxaca 31st May 2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 246659)
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME!!!

:lol:

lol... What are THEY trying to do to US?? :p

antmumford 2nd June 2012 10:00 AM

HMV have 10% off codes you can use on CD, DVD and Blu-rays, for this weekend only. It also includes Pre-orders so just reordered King of New York Steelbook for only 11.70. Bargain!

Go spend my pretties, spend! :decision:

Refused 2nd June 2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 247156)
HMV have 10% off codes you can use on CD, DVD and Blu-rays, for this weekend only. It also includes Pre-orders so just reordered King of New York Steelbook for only 11.70. Bargain!

Go spend my pretties, spend! :decision:

I did the same with King of New York. In situations like this though my mind goes blank and I can't think of what I want! Except for the David Lynch boxset, but the price on HMV is too much.

the blob 5th June 2012 06:42 PM

That HMV code just annoyed me considerably. Was going to put in some preorders all the way up to September for the Hammers then realised my card expires at the end of July and I haven't been sent a new one yet!

Just ordered KONY, the June Hammers and Total Recall so saved about a fiver still.

Stephen@Cult Labs 5th June 2012 07:03 PM

I ordered the E.T. steelbook for 22 on saturday and then noticed the 10% off code when I went back on a few hours later. Needless to say, I cancelled it, and promptly re-ordered using the code!

the blob 5th June 2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 248020)
I ordered the E.T. steelbook for 22 on saturday and then noticed the 10% off code when I went back on a few hours later. Needless to say, I cancelled it, and promptly re-ordered using the code!

It's 19 at Asda and Sainsbury's or 20 at Play with their new fancy steelbook packaging.

Delirium 5th June 2012 08:04 PM

Um, anyone else having trouble with the HMV code? Just added two blu steelbooks and it's not accepting it. Yes I'm using the right code too.

antmumford 5th June 2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 248048)
Um, anyone else having trouble with the HMV code? Just added two blu steelbooks and it's not accepting it. Yes I'm using the right code too.

Which two steelbooks?

You can only use it once by the way, in case you've already used it


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.