Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Delirium 5th June 2012 09:45 PM

Yeah, had already used it. Logged into girlfriend's account and bought them on her credit card. Ha!

(Rumble Fish and King of New York, went for. Thrilled to bits Rumble Fish is getting the blu treatment).

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th June 2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 248048)
Um, anyone else having trouble with the HMV code? Just added two blu steelbooks and it's not accepting it. Yes I'm using the right code too.

I've tried using it and, when I click on 'redeem coupon', nothing happens. No message, no discount, nothing.

Delirium 6th June 2012 10:49 AM

Well it won't now, they expired last night.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th June 2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 248121)
Well it won't now, they expired last night.

I tried for several hours yesterday and nothing worked. Oh well, hopefully another one will appear at some point.

Nemesis 8th June 2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 248122)
I tried for several hours yesterday and nothing worked. Oh well, hopefully another one will appear at some point.

Funny you should write that - HMV's got a 20% off blu promo until Monday; only problem is the system seems to be overloaded.

It also might be an idea to check out the Bond blu box and the savings on it ;)

Refused 8th June 2012 10:13 AM

The 20% off code worked fine for me. Just cancelled and re-ordered the King of New York steelbook. Again.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th June 2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 248671)
The 20% off code worked fine for me. Just cancelled and re-ordered the King of New York steelbook. Again.

What is the 20% discount code? If you do want to post it here, could you send me a PM?

Refused 8th June 2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 248673)
What is the 20% discount code? If you do want to post it here, could you send me a PM?

It's H8BLU20 - I think it's at the top of the HMV homepage also.
Hopefully it's working fine for everyone else.

oaxaca 8th June 2012 10:55 AM

Amazing! it just worked fine for me ... Cancelled my pre-orders yet again and re-pre-ordered with the 20% code (+ 5% quidco)... Got a £185 order for £148...£37 quid saving... = ~£12 a blu ray and I've got 5 steelbooks in with that. Thanks for the heads up Nemesis!!

Justin101 8th June 2012 11:06 AM

Tempted to put a load of pre-orders in - Ster Trek TNG series 1 would save me a tenner on it's own!
I prefer to pre-order from Amazon because I pay for prime, but the price promise wont take it lower that £41.00 I'm sure.

Thanks for the code!