Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nemesis 8th June 2012 12:26 PM

I just managed to put an order through, so hopefully it may be working ok now.

Managed to get Plague of the Zombies for £11.20, MoC's Lost Weekend Steel for £14.40, and Once upon a time in Anatolia blu for £9.60

dream demon 8th June 2012 09:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the code! Pre-ordered the Bond box set, which although not exactly cheap, still works out at just over £3 per film! Just going to have to save up over the next few months. :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th June 2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload (Post 248721)
It's not a coupon, is a promotional code and there's a dedicated field for it a the centre of the screen.

I've been putting it in the right place and just used the wrong wording in my previous post. When I click on 'Continue', the page reloads and the prices are unchanged.
Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 248719)
I can't access my checkout to add the code. It just keeps coming up with a processing error and tells me to refresh the page. (which I've done about 50 times now)

That's what happens to me when I try Google Chrome.

oaxaca 9th June 2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 249071)
I've been putting it in the right place and just used the wrong wording in my previous post. When I click on 'Continue', the page reloads and the prices are unchanged.

That's what happens to me when I try Google Chrome.

Weird! I only use google chrome and it worked fine for me.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th June 2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 249083)
Weird! I only use google chrome and it worked fine for me.

I normally use IE , but I might give it another try using Chrome in that case.

Paul@TheOverlook 9th June 2012 10:45 AM

I use Google Chrome too, btw.

Hawkmonger 9th June 2012 12:22 PM

I haven't been able to log into my HMV pure account for months though my normal account is fine. :mmph:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 11th June 2012 10:32 PM

Play.com BOGOF on selected titles.

wayfarer 12th June 2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 249688)

Thanks for the info, but some of the prices look a bit suspect to me, like they've racked them up a bit since the last "deal". Just call me Mr Cynic:lol:

Delirium 12th June 2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 249741)
Thanks for the info, but some of the prices look a bit suspect to me, like they've racked them up a bit since the last "deal". Just call me Mr Cynic:lol:

I'd call you spot-on personally, as that's what I thought when I clicked the link

It annoys me immensely when companies do that. I also noticed Axel's prices shoot up since their free shipping stuck around, although not to the extent of PLAYs.