Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nemesis 8th June 2012 12:26 PM

I just managed to put an order through, so hopefully it may be working ok now.

Managed to get Plague of the Zombies for 11.20, MoC's Lost Weekend Steel for 14.40, and Once upon a time in Anatolia blu for 9.60

dream demon 8th June 2012 09:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the code! Pre-ordered the Bond box set, which although not exactly cheap, still works out at just over 3 per film! Just going to have to save up over the next few months. :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th June 2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload (Post 248721)
It's not a coupon, is a promotional code and there's a dedicated field for it a the centre of the screen.

I've been putting it in the right place and just used the wrong wording in my previous post. When I click on 'Continue', the page reloads and the prices are unchanged.
Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 248719)
I can't access my checkout to add the code. It just keeps coming up with a processing error and tells me to refresh the page. (which I've done about 50 times now)

That's what happens to me when I try Google Chrome.

oaxaca 9th June 2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 249071)
I've been putting it in the right place and just used the wrong wording in my previous post. When I click on 'Continue', the page reloads and the prices are unchanged.

That's what happens to me when I try Google Chrome.

Weird! I only use google chrome and it worked fine for me.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th June 2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 249083)
Weird! I only use google chrome and it worked fine for me.

I normally use IE , but I might give it another try using Chrome in that case.

Paul@TheOverlook 9th June 2012 10:45 AM

I use Google Chrome too, btw.

Hawkmonger 9th June 2012 12:22 PM

I haven't been able to log into my HMV pure account for months though my normal account is fine. :mmph:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 11th June 2012 10:32 PM

Play.com BOGOF on selected titles.

wayfarer 12th June 2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 249688)

Thanks for the info, but some of the prices look a bit suspect to me, like they've racked them up a bit since the last "deal". Just call me Mr Cynic:lol:

Delirium 12th June 2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 249741)
Thanks for the info, but some of the prices look a bit suspect to me, like they've racked them up a bit since the last "deal". Just call me Mr Cynic:lol:

I'd call you spot-on personally, as that's what I thought when I clicked the link

It annoys me immensely when companies do that. I also noticed Axel's prices shoot up since their free shipping stuck around, although not to the extent of PLAYs.