Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

oaxaca 23rd July 2012 09:27 AM

2 things:

1) Zavvi have 5% special rate on quidco for the next 6 days

2) I ordered a BD from AMAZON.CA for the first time last thursday. Expedited shipping was around a fiver and said averages 7 to 14 weeks... Its just turned up this morning! only took 3 working days!! :lol:

darthelvis 24th July 2012 06:45 AM

Season's 1 -4 of Twilight Zone on blu ray only 12.99 each on play.com!

Why hasn't payday happened already!!!

Paul@TheOverlook 24th July 2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 259472)
2 things:

1) Zavvi have 5% special rate on quidco for the next 6 days

2) I ordered a BD from AMAZON.CA for the first time last thursday. Expedited shipping was around a fiver and said averages 7 to 14 weeks... Its just turned up this morning! only took 3 working days!! :lol:

Isn't the Expedited Shipping customs free too? Pretty sure I ready that you pay the customs up front therefore circumvent the post office's additional fees.

oaxaca 24th July 2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload (Post 259734)
Isn't the Expedited Shipping customs free too? Pretty sure I ready that you pay the customs up front therefore circumvent the post office's additional fees.

Im fairy sure that's only on amazon.com... amazon.ca doesn't seem to offer that service

Paul@TheOverlook 24th July 2012 06:57 AM

Okay, cool. Thanks for that.

Roughale 24th July 2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthelvis (Post 259730)
Season's 1 -4 of Twilight Zone on blu ray only 12.99 each on play.com!

Why hasn't payday happened already!!!

Well, it seems itz is only valid for seasons 2-4 by now, but that is good, I had won Season 1 here, so thanks for the hint, I have ordered them and now await a hint for a cheap Season 5 - although I am not really in a hurry :nod:

Baseball Fury 24th July 2012 02:31 PM

I'd like a cheap Season 5 too, as I won 1 - 4 through here (4 twice!)

oaxaca 24th July 2012 11:53 PM

TESCO ENTERTAINMENT have 15% off pre-orders at the min (code is displayed on their website) and if this is combined with the current 8% QUIDCO cashback rate you can pre-order the UNIVERSAL MONSTERS BD for just 29.84 :D

Beats Amazon's 36!

Legend 30th July 2012 01:18 AM

Has anyone had experience with Sendit.com before? The name rings a bell but I don't think I've ever used them. They've some phenomenal prices.

House by the Cemetery and The Forbidden Zone for 7.49, Maniac Cop for a fiver, Masters of Cinema releases from 9-12. Well worth checking out.

They even have the entire Final Destination Quadrilogy for 7.95. I'm not big on them, but for that price I can't say no!

Looks like the catch is 1.99 shipping per item.

Hawkmonger 30th July 2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend (Post 261555)
Has anyone had experience with Sendit.com before? The name rings a bell but I don't think I've ever used them. They've some phenomenal prices.

House by the Cemetery and The Forbidden Zone for 7.49, Maniac Cop for a fiver, Masters of Cinema releases from 9-12. Well worth checking out.

They even have the entire Final Destination Quadrilogy for 7.95. I'm not big on them, but for that price I can't say no!

Looks like the catch is 1.99 shipping per item.

Seem's very reasonable. May have to check them out at some point.