Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree1828Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd August 2012, 07:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Honestly? Because the less people that knew about it, the more likely I was to get it. Call me selfish, but that's the truth. As soon as it went on HUK I knew the game was up!
Old 27th August 2012, 05:11 PM
Active Cultist

Possibly a bit left field but I'm in France just now and FNAC have a nice deal of special editions - 1 blu-ray collector = 20

Not sure what the shipping would be to Britain although I have ordered from them before. Picked up Exorcist, Black Swan and Blade Runner. Really nice digibook editions mostly exclusive to FNAC. Fair enough, the text is French but there are some fabulous glossy production stills in the digi book blurb.

If you like something a bit different.....

Oh, and I'm deffo buying Jaws out here as well. A touch cheaper than home and the French title is beyond genius - Teeth of the Sea
Old 28th August 2012, 06:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Even though it's the cut version, Death Wish 2 blu is currently going for 8$ on Amazon US right now.
Old 6th September 2012, 11:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Arrow Battle Royale 3 disc set is only £9.99 from Play.com until midnight
Play.com - Buy Battle Royale (3 Discs) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 6th September 2012, 12:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
It seems Play has taken back this offer, they raised the price again, but the zavvi outlet seller has it for only a little bit more (cannot say exactly, as I have set the price display to Euro and I am incurably lazy )
Old 6th September 2012, 12:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
It seems Play has taken back this offer, they raised the price again, but the zavvi outlet seller has it for only a little bit more (cannot say exactly, as I have set the price display to Euro and I am incurably lazy )
I've just checked, it is still £9.99. I should have mentioned it's being sold through the Zavvi outlet on Play.com.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 7th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

HMV are keeping up the fine tradition of having 88 Films' releases up for pre-order for stupidly cheap prices! If only their service hadn't taken a hit when they changed locations.

PuppetMaster 2 - £8.00
PuppetMaster 3 - £8.00
Subspecies - £8.00
Old 7th September 2012, 01:04 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
HMV are keeping up the fine tradition of having 88 Films' releases up for pre-order for stupidly cheap prices! If only their service hadn't taken a hit when they changed locations.

PuppetMaster 2 - £8.00
PuppetMaster 3 - £8.00
Subspecies - £8.00
Exactly. I'd rather pay a couple of pounds more and get them quicker from somewhere else. Hell, even play.com are faster now!
Old 7th September 2012, 03:27 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:

PuppetMaster 2 - £8.00
PuppetMaster 3 - £8.00
Subspecies - £8.00
They have been amazing for my recent pre-orders. Puppet Master, Hunger Games, Arrow Troma titles, and DW The Krotons all arrived two day's before they hit the shelve's. I'll put my pre-orders in there for now, don't mind waiting a few more day's and save me some cash.

DVD and BD collection
Old 7th September 2012, 05:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:

PuppetMaster 2 - £8.00
PuppetMaster 3 - £8.00
Subspecies - £8.00
Castle Freak is £8 too. Just ordered all four.

Like this? Share it using the links below!