Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

BAKA 7th September 2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 271514)
Exactly. I'd rather pay a couple of pounds more and get them quicker from somewhere else. Hell, even play.com are faster now!

I seem to have no luck with Play, the last thing I ordered arrived on the Wednesday following release. It's bewildering, I can get things shipped from the US faster than I can from Play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 271583)
They have been amazing for my recent pre-orders. Puppet Master, Hunger Games, Arrow Troma titles, and DW The Krotons all arrived two day's before they hit the shelve's. I'll put my pre-orders in there for now, don't mind waiting a few more day's and save me some cash.

They're hit and miss with me, some things arrive before release, some on release, but sadly some arrive after release, one a whole week after release too. :( I'll still keep using them for a while, but between the location move and the switch to TNT they've lost a fair bit of custom from me already. Where once I'd even be happy to pay a couple of pound more than other retailers, now I'm not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 271624)
Castle Freak is £8 too. Just ordered all four.

Cheers, I hadn't spotted that. I'll have to lay a pre-order down for that too.

oaxaca 7th September 2012 09:39 PM

Amazon have reduced Arrow's ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS steelbook to £14!! Grab one while its cheap :D

Rik 7th September 2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 271773)
Amazon have reduced Arrow's ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS steelbook to £14!! Grab one while its cheap :D

Good spot, that must've just gone on because I checked earlier today. :clap::clap:

Sam 7th September 2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Good man, just ordered! :)

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th September 2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 271799)
Good man, just ordered! :)

Hmmmm how does this work? I ordered it ages ago at the higher price (£20.99). My order history now says £14, if It goes back up before release date, say to £17, what fecking price will I actually pay?

If someone orders it at £14 and then the price goes up, they get it for 14, while others pay the higher price? If so, that's shit.

Refused 8th September 2012 07:00 AM

Pretty sure you pay the lowest price.
Wish Lady Snowblood was the same price.

Daemonia 8th September 2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 271867)
Hmmmm how does this work? I ordered it ages ago at the higher price (£20.99). My order history now says £14, if It goes back up before release date, say to £17, what fecking price will I actually pay?

If someone orders it at £14 and then the price goes up, they get it for 14, while others pay the higher price? If so, that's shit.

Even if the price goes up again, your pre-order will remain priced at £14, unless it goes lower again. If you've pre-ordered you'll definitely not be paying more than £14.

Mojo 13th September 2012 05:09 PM

Network have the new Blu-ray Sweeney series 1 for £27.

- Network DVD

sawyer6 19th September 2012 10:58 AM

Demons/Demons 2 steelbook 15 pounds Play.com - Buy Demons & Demons 2: Limited Edition Steelbook (2 Discs) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Prince_Vajda 19th September 2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

I already own Blue Underground's Blu-ray, and I've also Arrow's Limited Edition with the Slipcase on pre-order... but, damn, am I tempted or what... :pout:

Greetings!