Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

BAKA 7th September 2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 271514)
Exactly. I'd rather pay a couple of pounds more and get them quicker from somewhere else. Hell, even play.com are faster now!

I seem to have no luck with Play, the last thing I ordered arrived on the Wednesday following release. It's bewildering, I can get things shipped from the US faster than I can from Play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 271583)
They have been amazing for my recent pre-orders. Puppet Master, Hunger Games, Arrow Troma titles, and DW The Krotons all arrived two day's before they hit the shelve's. I'll put my pre-orders in there for now, don't mind waiting a few more day's and save me some cash.

They're hit and miss with me, some things arrive before release, some on release, but sadly some arrive after release, one a whole week after release too. :( I'll still keep using them for a while, but between the location move and the switch to TNT they've lost a fair bit of custom from me already. Where once I'd even be happy to pay a couple of pound more than other retailers, now I'm not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 271624)
Castle Freak is 8 too. Just ordered all four.

Cheers, I hadn't spotted that. I'll have to lay a pre-order down for that too.

oaxaca 7th September 2012 09:39 PM

Amazon have reduced Arrow's ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS steelbook to 14!! Grab one while its cheap :D

Rik 7th September 2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 271773)
Amazon have reduced Arrow's ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS steelbook to 14!! Grab one while its cheap :D

Good spot, that must've just gone on because I checked earlier today. :clap::clap:

Sam 7th September 2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Good man, just ordered! :)

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th September 2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 271799)
Good man, just ordered! :)

Hmmmm how does this work? I ordered it ages ago at the higher price (20.99). My order history now says 14, if It goes back up before release date, say to 17, what fecking price will I actually pay?

If someone orders it at 14 and then the price goes up, they get it for 14, while others pay the higher price? If so, that's shit.

Refused 8th September 2012 07:00 AM

Pretty sure you pay the lowest price.
Wish Lady Snowblood was the same price.

Daemonia 8th September 2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 271867)
Hmmmm how does this work? I ordered it ages ago at the higher price (20.99). My order history now says 14, if It goes back up before release date, say to 17, what fecking price will I actually pay?

If someone orders it at 14 and then the price goes up, they get it for 14, while others pay the higher price? If so, that's shit.

Even if the price goes up again, your pre-order will remain priced at 14, unless it goes lower again. If you've pre-ordered you'll definitely not be paying more than 14.

Mojo 13th September 2012 05:09 PM

Network have the new Blu-ray Sweeney series 1 for 27.

- Network DVD

sawyer6 19th September 2012 10:58 AM

Demons/Demons 2 steelbook 15 pounds Play.com - Buy Demons & Demons 2: Limited Edition Steelbook (2 Discs) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Prince_Vajda 19th September 2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

I already own Blue Underground's Blu-ray, and I've also Arrow's Limited Edition with the Slipcase on pre-order... but, damn, am I tempted or what... :pout:

Greetings!