Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

pedromonkey 19th September 2012 02:26 PM

Zavvi have a sale on at the moment, they're selling blu-ray boxsets quite cheap.
I found the Jurassic Park trilogy with the statue of the T-Rex for £19.95

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy: Limited Collector's Edition (T-Rex Model, Blu-Ray, Digital Copies) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

sawyer6 19th September 2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 274335)
Zavvi have a sale on at the moment, they're selling blu-ray boxsets quite cheap.
I found the Jurassic Park trilogy with the statue of the T-Rex for £19.95

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy: Limited Collector's Edition (T-Rex Model, Blu-Ray, Digital Copies) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Yeah I found it too,extremely cheap

Roughale 19th September 2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 274322)
I already own Blue Underground's Blu-ray, and I've also Arrow's Limited Edition with the Slipcase on pre-order... but, damn, am I tempted or what... :pout:

Greetings!

That is good news as my preorder will be profitting from that price drop too! And so? I also have the BU release, that is not a good reqason to skip this excellent release! :woot:

Sobral 19th September 2012 03:46 PM

Thanks for that, just ordered it, even though it's through ZavviOutlet with a feedback of 81%, let's see...

Rik 19th September 2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sobral (Post 274351)
Thanks for that, just ordered it, even though it's through ZavviOutlet with a feedback of 81%, let's see...

I ordered the Total Recall triple play that was in one of Plays deals the other week, that was from the Zavvi outlet and it came well packaged and fairly quick too

sawyer6 19th September 2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sobral (Post 274351)

Probably because it takes ages for their parcels to arrive,better late than never

BAKA 22nd September 2012 03:10 PM

Halloween 4 and 5 have been reduced at HMV to £6 each! They have a pre-order price promise, so it should drop when they ship it, but to be safe I re-ordered.

Not a Blu-ray, but Second Sights DVD of the superb crowd-funded Absentia is £5 at Asda, both in store and online.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd September 2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 274933)
Halloween 4 and 5 have been reduced at HMV to £6 each! They have a pre-order price promise, so it should drop when they ship it, but to be safe I re-ordered.

Not a Blu-ray, but Second Sights DVD of the superb crowd-funded Absentia is £5 at Asda, both in store and online.

I'm nitpicking now with the UK Halloween covers, but they're called Halloween 4 and Halloween 5, not Halloween IV and Halloween V. grrrrrrrrrrr

sawyer6 23rd September 2012 12:11 PM

Demons/Demons 2 steelbook even cheaper,13 pounds at Zavvi's Mega Monday

Daemonia 23rd September 2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 275125)
Demons/Demons 2 steelbook even cheaper,13 pounds at Zavvi's Mega Monday

Ordered. Good spot and cheers for the heads up. :nod: