Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nimajneb 22nd October 2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doolahrock (Post 282320)
Some good stuff in the Zavvi Mega Monday this week. I ordered -

Del Toro Box Set - Special Edition Collection Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

The Thing (1982) / The Thing (2011) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Awesome price for the Del Toro set, especially with the 10% off code.

However, some of the estimated delivery times are utterly insane and not what the site suggested at all. Bought some Studio Ghibli for my wife's Christmas and one of them is estimated at the 12th of December :shocked:

:) thanks! bought Del Toro box set, great price!

Slippery Jack 28th October 2012 05:28 PM

Silent Running Steelbook £11.95 at Zavvi. Didn't like the film myself, but sounds a sweet deal for a MOC steelie . . .

fuzzymctiger 31st October 2012 10:11 PM

Barnes & Noble have a 50% off Criterion sale. Includes everything except the most recent announcment and OOP Titles.

Criterion7 1st November 2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 284559)

Was the seller joking???

Daemonia 1st November 2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 288501)
Was the seller joking???

I don't think so. And now Movie Mars are in on the act selling it for £651.26. What a bargain! :lol:

platostotal 1st November 2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 288501)
Was the seller joking???

Was it a Mr S. Seagal by any chance?

fuzzymctiger 6th November 2012 05:51 AM

Mighty pissed off right now.

Go away for 4 days without Internet, come back, ****ing Barnes & Noble have decided that the 2 titles I was eyeing off in the Criterion sale, Qatsi Trilogy and Heavens Gate, are NO LONGER eligible, despite being included before, and jumped the prices.

I've shot them an email regarding this, mighty pissed as these were going to be Christmas presents, my first Criterion titles, and my first region locked titles.

Hugh 6th November 2012 11:36 AM

For those, like me, who bought The Twilight Zone blu-rays of seasons 1 - 4 when they were around £18 and season 5 was still £35+, you can now complete your collection.

Season 5 is now £16.99 at play.

Rik 6th November 2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 284210)
The Funhouse is only £6 on Amazon at the moment.

It's still £6, I've just grabbed myself a copy and seeing as Arrow have just announced that it is sold out and being replaced with the dual format edition, I'd say snap them up at this price before the vultures do and try flog them on ebay for triple the price!

BAKA 7th November 2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 289997)
Mighty pissed off right now.

Go away for 4 days without Internet, come back, ****ing Barnes & Noble have decided that the 2 titles I was eyeing off in the Criterion sale, Qatsi Trilogy and Heavens Gate, are NO LONGER eligible, despite being included before, and jumped the prices.

I've shot them an email regarding this, mighty pissed as these were going to be Christmas presents, my first Criterion titles, and my first region locked titles.

I think they have been re-added to the sale. They're not titles I've been keeping track of, but they appear to be half price on B&N when I was just looking now. Rashomon which went out of the sale is also back in, for anyone who is interested.