Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

profondo rosso 21st December 2012 10:29 PM

Castle Freak Blu Ray pre-order 8 delivered

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Castle-Freak...MG/ref=lh_ni_t

monkeyscreams 22nd December 2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 303379)
All these Eureka Limited Edition steelbooks are going for 9.99 on amazon at the min. Not sure how long it'll last...

Amazon.co.uk: limited edition - eureka / 5 - 10: Film & TV

Thanks! I ordered Island of lost souls and pre-ordered Onibaba also.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd December 2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profondo rosso (Post 304590)

Great spot ordered!

profondo rosso 22nd December 2012 11:05 AM

No probs, not seen this myself yet so looking forward to it. Heard good things about it, basic good low budget scares. Anyone seen this?

nekromantik 22nd December 2012 11:45 AM

Cheers for those Eureka prices.
Just bought Island of Lost Souls!

Also ordered Castle Freak!

Rik 22nd December 2012 12:11 PM

Castle Freak has been up for pre-order for 8 for a few weeks now, I thought I'd posted this when I ordered it myself :confused:
Either way, it is a bargain and I'm looking forward to it as I don't think I've seen it before

nekromantik 22nd December 2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 304696)
Castle Freak has been up for pre-order for 8 for a few weeks now, I thought I'd posted this when I ordered it myself :confused:
Either way, it is a bargain and I'm looking forward to it as I don't think I've seen it before

Yeah I think I remembered you posting about it. :lol:

Its also 8 on HMV but the delivery service has gone to s**t now so will avoid them.

I not seen it either but looks fun!

Rik 22nd December 2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 304715)
Yeah I think I remembered you posting about it. :lol:

Its also 8 on HMV but the delivery service has gone to s**t now so will avoid them.

I not seen it either but looks fun!

I thought I had done because I always try to let people know when I've found a bargain, just as I like to be told too

profondo rosso 22nd December 2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 304717)
I thought I had done because I always try to let people know when I've found a bargain, just as I like to be told too

sorry mate, never saw it!:doh:

Rik 22nd December 2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profondo rosso (Post 304720)
sorry mate, never saw it!:doh:

No need to apologise mate :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.