Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 28th December 2012 07:49 PM

I'm not sure whether this qualifies as a bargain, but I've just ordered Heroes: the Complete Series 1-4 from Zavvi (using the voucher code SALE10 for an extra 10% off) for £26.96)

fuzzymctiger 2nd January 2013 12:14 AM

ImportCDs have an amazing sale on at the moment with Troma, Full Moon, Synapse, Shout & Scream Factory titles and more.

the blob 2nd January 2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 307824)
ImportCDs have an amazing sale on at the moment with Troma, Full Moon, Synapse, Shout & Scream Factory titles and more.

Probably a lot better for you than us with our crappy customs limit! Would still have to individually order them to be safe here.

Refused 2nd January 2013 08:44 AM

I've not had any customs declarations on stuff I've ordered from Importcds - then again I don't think I've ordered over the customs limit.

nekromantik 2nd January 2013 10:36 AM

My copy of IOLS is back at Worthing so wont get to check it until Friday.
I did notice it was a third party seller but if we do get a re-sealed item Amazon will refund us as its not as described.

PaulD 2nd January 2013 10:40 AM

My three steelbooks were all fine inciDENTally.

Sobral 2nd January 2013 02:03 PM

Also got my three steelbooks today and though I suspect some may have been re-packaged all are mint, so no problem for me.

BAKA 7th January 2013 11:37 AM

Play.com's clearance sale has suddenly turned amazing. Lots of Eureka, BFI, AE stuff very cheap. Certainly the cheapest prices I've seen for the likes of Sunrise, City Girl, Late Spring, Equinox Flower, Shadows, Faces, etc.

oaxaca 7th January 2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 309717)
Play.com's clearance sale has suddenly turned amazing. Lots of Eureka, BFI, AE stuff very cheap. Certainly the cheapest prices I've seen for the likes of Sunrise, City Girl, Late Spring, Equinox Flower, Shadows, Faces, etc.

£10.39 for CITY GIRL & £10.19 for SUNRISE are reasonable prices but I was hoping for around the £6 mark when you said their prices had turned amazing lol

BAKA 7th January 2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 309724)
£10.39 for CITY GIRL & £10.19 for SUNRISE are reasonable prices but I was hoping for around the £6 mark when you said their prices had turned amazing lol

There was only 300 or so titles the other day, and not a single title I was interested in. Now there 1,600+ in total and at least 8 which I'm struggling to whittle down. It's gone from meh to amazing for me at least :tongue1:.