Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Vampix 11th June 2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zane (Post 345382)
Hey guys,

allyourmusic at amazon.co.uk offer Her private hell for just 5,48 + shipping.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Her-Private-...r+private+hell

I love the BFI Flipside releases. You can be very happy that you have a institution like the BFI that takes good care of those pictures.

I'd love to see BFI Flipside release The Vault of Horror ('73), as the uncut version that's occasionally shown on Film4 has been restored by the BFI. :pray:

zane 11th June 2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 346551)
I'd love to see BFI Flipside release The Vault of Horror ('73), as the uncut version that's occasionally shown on Film4 has been restored by the BFI. :pray:

That would be aswome (I still have the Vipco DVD), although it's definetly one of the more mediocre British horror movies I have seen so far.

zane 12th June 2013 05:43 PM

Dredd 3D only 6 from Sainsbury.

https://www.sainsburysentertainment....&aid=drytinder

sjconstable 12th June 2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 346519)
Shouldn't do as the value of the goods is under 15, the balance is shipping and handling and that's broken down on the customs invoice on the outside of the package.

Correct, and if you're ever ordering something from them that costs over 15, use their 'AmazonGlobal' shipping and they'll refund you a bit of the postage cost if it doesn't get caught by customs, if you didn't know.

oaxaca 12th June 2013 07:59 PM

IMPORTCDS.COM have their 10% off site-wide sale on at the min... So the cheapest site on the net is now even cheaper! :D

Oh and I dunno how or why but I see importcds have stopped putting prices on the front of their packets and now have a royalmail sticker saying postage paid on them ?! I've had quite a few double orders come through now without a customs charge too so I'm half tempted to say that there seems to be no customs fees with them now, but - please - don't hold me to that :p

BAKA 13th June 2013 09:47 AM

How do ImportCD's ship their stuff? Jiffy bag, that funny card wrap, or a plastic bag without any protection? I still need to get around to ordering Of Human Bondage and Hell's House. Although they both seem to have gone up a bit on their site :(

oaxaca 13th June 2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 346851)
How do ImportCD's ship their stuff? Jiffy bag, that funny card wrap, or a plastic bag without any protection? I still need to get around to ordering Of Human Bondage and Hell's House. Although they both seem to have gone up a bit on their site :(

They have the funny card wrap, quite thin, but adequate for things like Olive blu rays... Digibooks, etc, are charged a doller or so extra shipping and classed on their site as "heavy" so may well be shipped in sturdier packaging. Maybe.

dustdevil 14th June 2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 346513)
You may get stung with Customs going over the 15 threshold. Or you may be lucky!

Used to be 18 didn't it - when did that change ??

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th June 2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustdevil (Post 347122)
Used to be 18 didn't it - when did that change ??

November 2011, so it's been that way for a while.

Delirium 15th June 2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 346763)
IMPORTCDS.COM have their 10% off site-wide sale on at the min... So the cheapest site on the net is now even cheaper! :D

Oh and I dunno how or why but I see importcds have stopped putting prices on the front of their packets and now have a royalmail sticker saying postage paid on them ?! I've had quite a few double orders come through now without a customs charge too so I'm half tempted to say that there seems to be no customs fees with them now, but - please - don't hold me to that :p

So they never used to be import friendly? I usually keep packages below 15, but if I can place an order and go over it, I will.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.