Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Rob4 17th September 2018 04:42 PM

Arrow blu ray back at 5 for 30 and 3 for 20 @HMV

https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/arrow-...30-or-3-for-20

Crimson Blade 17th September 2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 588158)
Arrow blu ray back at 5 for 30 and 3 for 20 @HMV

https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/arrow-...30-or-3-for-20

This is why i've stopped buying new Arrow releases unless it's a special edition i really want.

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th September 2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Blade (Post 588160)
This is why i've stopped buying new Arrow releases unless it's a special edition i really want.

These offers are all pretty samey now aside from one or two additions.

Crimson Blade 17th September 2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 588164)
These offers are all pretty samey now aside from one or two additions.

You just need to be patient and play the long game.

Three Academy titles went into the deal recently which i previously paid 12.50 each for. So that annoyed me :lol:

Rob4 17th September 2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 588164)
These offers are all pretty samey now aside from one or two additions.

that's true. very annoying that Caltiki still fails to make the sale :nono:

a reminder though that the Academy sale is still on, so perhaps a chance to mix and match if you don't have 5 Arrow Video wants.

Crimson Blade 17th September 2018 05:10 PM

The Dark Mirror is one i'm glad i didn't buy at full price.

And i can finally upgrade Carrie as well. :happy:

Susan Foreman 17th September 2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 588168)
very annoying that Caltiki still fails to make the sale :nono:

But surely that was in the last Arrow sale they had

I picked up a copy of 'Caltiki' from Fopp during their last Arrow promotion, less than 6 months ago, and I was under the impression that both Fopp and HMV tended to have the same sales running simultaneously

Rob4 17th September 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 588170)
But surely that was in the last Arrow sale they had

I picked up a copy of 'Caltiki' from Fopp during their last Arrow promotion, less than 6 months ago, and I was under the impression that both Fopp and HMV tended to have the same sales running simultaneously

they do but i don't have one close by so i get a lot online and Caltiki definitely hasn't been in the online titles so far otherwise i'd have it because its top of my list and has been since release.

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th September 2018 05:46 PM

There were two films that were Fopp sale exclusives.

Caltiki was one of them along with Erik The Conqueror.

Paul Zombie 18th September 2018 10:05 AM

Glad to see that the Arrow sale is back on. this will mean a trip to HMV to pick up Nightmare City, Lifeforce, carrie, Black sabbath, and Witch from the sea. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.