Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th October 2021 05:22 PM

Just ordered Viva, Flavia the Heretic, and The Psychic.

Thanks for the spot, Dem!

:thankingyou:

Graveyard 6th October 2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 660668)
Shameless is also 2 for 15 in HMV

That's cool, I have VIVA on the basket, but I don't see anything else in there that could be good, I know Dellamorte Dellamore does have 2 good reasons to watch it, but looking for something else,

Any suggestions? :confused:

MrBarlow 6th October 2021 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 660749)
That's cool, I have VIVA on the basket, but I don't see anything else in there that could be good, I know Dellamorte Dellamore does have 2 good reasons to watch it, but looking for something else,

Any suggestions? :confused:

Case of the bloody iris
the 10th victim
Almost human
flavia
the church

Justin101 6th October 2021 06:22 PM

Anything with Edwige Fenech basically lol

Graveyard 6th October 2021 08:36 PM

Thank you guys! I went for the The Tenth Victim - Mastroianni and Ursula you can't go wrong.. I hope :happy:

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th October 2021 02:34 PM

A few Criterion horrors are down at 12.99 on Amazon

Cat People
Night of the Living Dead
Diabolique
The Uninvited

Justin101 12th October 2021 03:24 PM

That edition of Night of the Living Dead is totally worth picking up, as are the others!

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th October 2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 661128)
That edition of Night of the Living Dead is totally worth picking up, as are the others!

I don't really want to spend anything this week in anticipation that Arrow might slash the prices on one or two of their box sets - Phantasm, Years of Lead - next week in the sale.

However i've never seen Criterion releases cheaper than 12.99 so can see me buying NOTLD and Cat People. In fact they are both loitering in my basket at the moment waiting for me to take the plunge.

Justin101 12th October 2021 03:31 PM

Cat People looks pristine it's well worth it, the Arrow Sale will be disappointing.

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th October 2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 661132)
Cat People looks pristine it's well worth it, the Arrow Sale will be disappointing.

I edited your post Justin because Car People was doing my head in.

Arrow's sales are usually disappointing. Hopefully i'll be able to pick up The Thing though.

That'll be the first Blu-ray i've double dipped on. FFS! Only had a player since April and already i'm double dipping on blu's.

Oh yeah and finally. You twisted my arm and i've ordered Cat People and NOTLD. It didn't take much twisting.