Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th May 2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 150274)
Poultrygeist looks very good indeed. It's not amazing, as It was filmed on a low budget, but for what it is, it looks really good. Some great extras too. Pity that Class Of Nuke 'Em High hasn't been released yet. I still need to pick up Tromeo & Juliet though.

Class of Nuke 'em High has been out for a while mate. It's Surf Nazis Must Die that has suffered from numerous delays.

Stephen@Cult Labs 12th May 2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 150285)
Class of Nuke 'em High has been out for a while mate. It's Surf Nazis Must Die that has suffered from numerous delays.

:doh: You're right. I knew I would get that mixed up!

antmumford 17th May 2011 11:26 AM

Just thought I'd let you all know that Sainsburys are offering 20% off all DVD and Blu-ray orders for new customers. If you've already bought from them before just register another account with a new email address. I just did that and preordered loads of stuff for a right bargain price, for example Star Wars (Complete Saga) for only 54.39.
Sainsburys preorder prices are already so much cheaper than anywhere else online so with another 20% off it's just brilliant. :eyebrows: :woot:

Don't forget you have to use code JSDB1605 and enter it in the e-voucher box provided when you head to the checkout

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th May 2011 12:47 PM

Thanks for that, Ant -- I'll have a look and see if there's anything I want to order or pre-order and then register using one of my many e-mail addresses!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 18th May 2011 10:15 PM

Amazon.com have a load of Blu-Ray titles for $6 at the moment, including Scream, Misery, Return of the Living Dead...

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th May 2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 151731)
Amazon.com have a load of Blu-Ray titles for $6 at the moment, including Scream, Misery, Return of the Living Dead...

I'll have to have a look at that. I know I shouldn't, but prices like that are too hard to turn down!

Hugh 19th May 2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 151731)
Amazon.com have a load of Blu-Ray titles for $6 at the moment, including Scream, Misery, Return of the Living Dead...

Just a head's up. Return of the Living Dead is region locked to A. Shame that, as I'd like to get that one.



Not enough region A films out there to justify a multi region player.....yet. If only the Kam & Ronson Hong Kong titles were decent quality.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th May 2011 07:57 AM

As region coding isn't an issue (I have two players, my PS3 set to Region B and the cheaper Maidstone one set to Region A), I couldn't resist some of those titles so ended up buying 10! It worked out as just over 57 delivered which is astonishing value for those discs.

wayfarer 19th May 2011 11:40 AM

I've just returned from the London Shaftesbury Avenue branch of FOPP with a host of Blu-Rays @3 each!

I came away with;
Dark City
Coraline
Che Parts 1 and 2
Sherlock Holmes
The Orphanage
Pan's Labyrinth
Elvis the movie

Other titles they had on display;
Starship Troopers Trilogy
Transformers 2 Bumblebee packaging
Watchmen Blue-Man packaging
Made In England
Mesrine

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th May 2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 151776)
I've just returned from the London Shaftesbury Avenue branch of FOPP with a host of Blu-Rays @3 each!

I came away with;
Dark City
Coraline
Che Parts 1 and 2
Sherlock Holmes
The Orphanage
Pan's Labyrinth
Elvis the movie

Other titles they had on display;
Starship Troopers Trilogy
Transformers 2 Bumblebee packaging
Watchmen Blue-Man packaging
Made In England
Mesrine

Wow - nice haul Wayfarer. :cool:

The BD of Dark City is OOP too, so 3 is a steal - wish there was a FOPP near me! :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.