Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Daemonia 24th December 2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 117094)
Thanks for that! I swear the set was 29.99 on Monday night.:shocked:

I ordered the Alien Anthology Blu-ray set last Sunday when it dropped to 24.99. It's gone back up to 37.99 now, so I saved myself 13 there! Shame the snow means I won't have it for Christmas, but at least it's on its way and at a nice price!

Inspector Tanzi 24th December 2010 03:28 PM

I'm gonna be a tight bastard with this one, I reckon we'll be able to pick it up for 17.99 or something like that after a while, I'm hoilding out for the Lethal Weapon set aswell.

broonage 24th December 2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi (Post 118309)
I'm gonna be a tight bastard with this one, I reckon we'll be able to pick it up for 17.99 or something like that after a while, I'm hoilding out for the Lethal Weapon set aswell.

I got the LW set for Christmas, i got it early as it sent to me directly from Amazon. I opened it without realising! :doh:

oaxaca 26th December 2010 08:56 AM

THE EXORCIST IS BACK ON PLAY.COM (& AMAZON) FOR 7.99!!! BARGAIN!

(oh and Arrows DAY OF THE DEAD is a mere 9.94 on play trade sold by UKMediaOffers Brand New!!)

nekromantik 26th December 2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 118397)
THE EXORCIST IS BACK ON PLAY.COM (& AMAZON) FOR 7.99!!! BARGAIN!

(oh and Arrows DAY OF THE DEAD is a mere 9.94 on play trade sold by UKMediaOffers Brand New!!)

very good price.
Altho I really want the US digibook but thats around 19 :(

doolahrock 27th December 2010 08:43 PM

Bubba Ho Tep
 
Good price for one of my favourite types of boxset on Amazon. The 'two films that make sense packaged together and one that doesn't' boxset. Thing of beauty.

So Bubba, My Name is Bruce and I Sell the Dead for 11.99. Just ordered it.

the blob 28th December 2010 02:21 AM

A heads up for anyone who can play Region A discs. The Canadian version of the Vengeance Trilogy is now going for the stupidly cheap price of $19.99 CAD plus shipping. Includes both versions of Lady Vengeance and the Oldboy diary as well as lossless audio for Oldboy which Palisades Tartan neglected on the U.S version. Came to 18.01 inc shipping!

Vengeance Trilogy [Blu-ray]: Amazon.ca: DVD

Definitely Region A locked though.

Sam 28th December 2010 10:19 AM

The Killer Inside Me is 5.49 delivered on hmv.com!

nekromantik 28th December 2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 118579)
A heads up for anyone who can play Region A discs. The Canadian version of the Vengeance Trilogy is now going for the stupidly cheap price of $19.99 CAD plus shipping. Includes both versions of Lady Vengeance and the Oldboy diary as well as lossless audio for Oldboy which Palisades Tartan neglected on the U.S version. Came to 18.01 inc shipping!

Vengeance Trilogy [Blu-ray]: Amazon.ca: DVD

Definitely Region A locked though.

thats a bargin!!
may have to get it but it says ships in 1 - 2 weeks so they ran out of stock ha ha
edit: just gone for it ha ha

the blob 28th December 2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 118607)
thats a bargin!!
may have to get it but it says ships in 1 - 2 weeks so they ran out of stock ha ha
edit: just gone for it ha ha

Is that you on the blu-ray forum as well? :lol:

Not surprised that it's gone to the top of the Amazon.ca dvd chart at that price. It was #2 when I ordered last night so hopefully stock will be back in soon enough as I think they'll have a lot of orders to fulfill! Probably depends on Alliance's holiday opening but I don't mind the wait.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.