Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th July 2011 09:58 PM

Does that work for existing customers?

nekromantik 4th July 2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 163272)
Does that work for existing customers?

not sure
I not used em before

Baseball Fury 5th July 2011 01:01 AM

Ultimate Action Blu-ray Bundle - Zavvi Exclusive (One Day Only Offer) Blu-ray | TheHut.com

Best deal I've ever seen. ELEVEN BLOODY POUNDS!!

American Gangster:

Academy Award winners Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe team with director Ridley Scott (Gladiator) in this powerful, epic story. Armed with ruthless, streetwise tactics and a strict sense of honour, crime boss Frank Lucas (Washington) rules Harlem's chaotic drug underworld. When outcast cop Richie Roberts (Crowe) sets out to bring down Lucas's multimillion-dollar empire, it plunges both men into a legendary confrontation.

Green Zone:

Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass (The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, United 93) re-team for their latest electrifying thriller in Green Zone, a film set in the chaotic early days of the Iraqi War when no one could be trusted and every decision could detonate unforeseen consequences.

Inglourious Basterds:

In German-occupied France, Shosanna Dreyfus witnesses the execution of her family at the hand of Nazi Colonel Hans Landa. Shosanna narrowly escapes and flees to Paris, where she forges a new identity as the owner and operator of a cinema. Elsewhere in Europe, Lieutenant Aldo Raine organizes a group of Jewish soldiers to engage in targeted acts of retribution. Known to their enemy as “The Basterds,” Raine’s squad joins German actress and undercover agent Bridget Von Hammersmark on a mission to take down the leaders of The Third Reich. Fates converge under a cinema marquee, where Shosanna is poised to carry out a revenge plan of her own…

Kick Ass:

The life of Dave Lizewski is one of scarce problems; his day to day actions rarely stray from reading the comic books that he loves oh so much. Dave has a nice life and is content with it until the day he decides to change, he decides to make a difference with his life, he decides to become a Superhero!

Dave’s life suddenly changes when he walks out of his house clad with superhero mask and a decorative baseball bat, the only problem with Dave being a superhero... he has no powers. But like all good comic book readers, this doesn’t matter to Dave; his dream will not be swayed just because he lacks the skills of your everyday superhero.

The Kingdom:

Oscar winners Jamie Foxx (Collateral) and Chris Cooper (Jarhead) team up with Jennifer Garner (Daredevil) and Jason Bateman (Smokin’ Aces) to ignite the screen in this high-intensity action thriller.
A team of elite FBI agents sent to Saudi Arabia to solve a brutal mass murder find themselves in a race against time to find a killer before he strikes again.

Out of their element, under heavy fire and trusting no-one, the team must join forces with their Saudi counterparts. As these unlikely allies begin to unlock the secrets of the crime, the team is led into a heart-stopping, do-or-die confrontation.

Public Enemies:

From visionary director Michael Mann (Heat, Collateral) comes the film inspired by one of the country’s most captivating and infamous outlaws – John Dillinger.

Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean series) stars as the charismatic and elusive bank robber marked by the FBI as America’s “Public Enemy Number One.” Academy Award® winner* Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose) plays Billie Frechette, the only woman capable of capturing his heart. Hunted relentlessly by top FBI agent Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale, The Dark Knight), Dillinger engages in an escalating game of cat and mouse that culminates in an explosive legendary showdown.

Robin Hood:

Academy Award winner Russell Crowe reunites with legendary Gladiator director Ridley Scott for epic action adventure in Robin Hood.

Discover the untold story of the man behind the legend as Robin, a heroic warrior, turns outlaw when he assembles a band of skilled marauders to confront injustice and lead an uprising against a weak and corrupt English King.

The Ultimate Bourne Collection:

The explosive action trilogy that takes you to the edge of your seat and leaves you breathless for more!

Matt Damon is trained assassin Jason Bourne, a single man on a pursuit to uncover the deadly covert conspiracy that stole his identity, robbed him of the love of his life and sent a legion of highly trained killers to eliminate him.

See the entire Bourne trilogy unfold with heart-stopping action, death-defying stunts and incredible white-knuckle excitement.

Back To The Future Trilogy:

Experience the Back To The Future Trilogy like never before for the first time on Blu-ray with over 2 hours of new bonus features.

Gladiator:

Forced into slavery by the corrupt, incestuous heir to the throne, Roman general Maximus (Russell Crowe) becomes a gladiator. His prowess in the arena will eventually lead him to Rome, the Colosseum and a vengeful showdown with the new emperor.

An Academy Award® winning masterpiece, Gladiator is epic movie story-telling brought thrillingly into the 21st century by master director Ridley Scott (Blade Runner, Alien)

the blob 5th July 2011 01:30 AM

That's just absurd.... must be a misprice somewhere! Ordered anyway and it's like getting it for free if it comes through seeing as I'll instantly flog the four or five HD DVD's and Blu's I already have. :lol:

nekromantik 5th July 2011 01:40 AM

order placed!
il sell everything apart from BTTF!
Even if u sell the other 10 for £2 each thats £20 you made! Take away £11 for BTTF and you left with 9 profit :lol:

kingofwitches666 5th July 2011 03:51 AM

Mental! :crazy:

Out of all them I only own Public Enemies on Blu-Ray so a bit of a no-brainer to place my order.

If it is a misprice It'll be interesting to see if The Hut honour the orders or sends us a nice apologetic e-mail putting it down to a system error!

:lol:

Baseball Fury 5th July 2011 06:07 AM

I couldn't believe it when I saw it last night! I've already got BTTF and ...Basterds, but none of the others on Blu!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th July 2011 07:32 AM

It's not on either site now, so must have been a mis-price. I hope they honour your orders, but I'm a little bit gutted I missed out!

Baseball Fury 5th July 2011 07:58 AM

It was only a 24 hour deal, I only caught it because a friend messaged me at 1.30am!

oaxaca 5th July 2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 163307)
but I'm a little bit gutted I missed out!

You and me both! These internet deals are too quick!!