Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

PaulD 17th September 2011 07:36 AM

It's a whole penny cheaper on their website too. I'm going to HMV later and was going to look for this but might as well pick it up online now incase it's not instore.

Slippery Jack 17th September 2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 177138)
Super is already down to £7 in Asda

As is Fincher's Zodiac in the natty slipcase sleeve. Probably my favourite Blu Ray in my collection . . .

wayfarer 17th September 2011 10:59 AM

Thanks to those who posted about Super being £7 in asda. I picked up a copy last night:)

nekromantik 17th September 2011 03:14 PM

Amazon US currently have the pre order for Mimic DC for just over £10 inc shipping :)

PaulD 17th September 2011 03:54 PM

HMV have both Predators Trilogy BD and the Alien Anthology for £17 each instore at the minute which is the cheapest I've seen then I think. Few other decent offers (as decent as instore prices can be anyway - most things still marginally cheaper online I guess)

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th September 2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 181977)
HMV have both Predators Trilogy BD and the Alien Anthology for £17 each instore at the minute which is the cheapest I've seen then I think. Few other decent offers (as decent as instore prices can be anyway - most things still marginally cheaper online I guess)

I was in HMV this afternoon and saw the Alien Anthology for £17.....went round the corner and they had more for £35 :lol: Bunch of f*****g chancers!

PaulD 17th September 2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 181980)
I was in HMV this afternoon and saw the Alien Anthology for £17.....went round the corner and they had more for £35 :lol: Bunch of f*****g chancers!

Haha! Is it not the case that when doing a sale they can only put a certain amount at the reduced price? I probably just made that up :)

Rik 17th September 2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 181980)

Last time I went in there, they had it on sale for £20 in the A section of their BDs and £25 in another section further down the store, it's tricks like this that make me almost boycott them, robbing barstewards that they are!

Violence is Italian Art

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th September 2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 181981)
Haha! Is it not the case that when doing a sale they can only put a certain amount at the reduced price? I probably just made that up :)

I don't know, if that is the case, then they should remove the full price ones until the £17 stock is sold. Let's just say I'd get a lifetime ban from every HMV store if I found out they had some for 17 if I just paid 35.

dream demon 17th September 2011 07:51 PM

It shouldn't make any difference what price is on the sticker, they will all scan at the same price as long as they all have the same barcode (which they will). In all fairness to HMV, they aren't scamming anyone, it will be just that they will still have some of the old stock on the shelves that either no ones noticed, or just haven't had time to re-price yet.