Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1837Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th September 2011, 07:36 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

It's a whole penny cheaper on their website too. I'm going to HMV later and was going to look for this but might as well pick it up online now incase it's not instore.
Old 17th September 2011, 09:01 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream demon View Post
Super is already down to £7 in Asda
As is Fincher's Zodiac in the natty slipcase sleeve. Probably my favourite Blu Ray in my collection . . .
Old 17th September 2011, 10:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Thanks to those who posted about Super being £7 in asda. I picked up a copy last night
Old 17th September 2011, 03:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Amazon US currently have the pre order for Mimic DC for just over £10 inc shipping

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 17th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

HMV have both Predators Trilogy BD and the Alien Anthology for £17 each instore at the minute which is the cheapest I've seen then I think. Few other decent offers (as decent as instore prices can be anyway - most things still marginally cheaper online I guess)
Old 17th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
HMV have both Predators Trilogy BD and the Alien Anthology for £17 each instore at the minute which is the cheapest I've seen then I think. Few other decent offers (as decent as instore prices can be anyway - most things still marginally cheaper online I guess)
I was in HMV this afternoon and saw the Alien Anthology for £17.....went round the corner and they had more for £35 Bunch of f*****g chancers!
Old 17th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I was in HMV this afternoon and saw the Alien Anthology for £17.....went round the corner and they had more for £35 Bunch of f*****g chancers!

Haha! Is it not the case that when doing a sale they can only put a certain amount at the reduced price? I probably just made that up
Old 17th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Last time I went in there, they had it on sale for £20 in the A section of their BDs and £25 in another section further down the store, it's tricks like this that make me almost boycott them, robbing barstewards that they are!

Violence is Italian Art
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 17th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Haha! Is it not the case that when doing a sale they can only put a certain amount at the reduced price? I probably just made that up
I don't know, if that is the case, then they should remove the full price ones until the £17 stock is sold. Let's just say I'd get a lifetime ban from every HMV store if I found out they had some for 17 if I just paid 35.
platostotal likes this.
Old 17th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Somewhere no one has ever heard off. Lucky beggars.

It shouldn't make any difference what price is on the sticker, they will all scan at the same price as long as they all have the same barcode (which they will). In all fairness to HMV, they aren't scamming anyone, it will be just that they will still have some of the old stock on the shelves that either no ones noticed, or just haven't had time to re-price yet.

Like this? Share it using the links below!