Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th September 2011 08:45 PM

I just searched and noticed the special edition was coming out on October 4 with all those extra features so I'll either order that or the one with the cool zombie mask -- the commentaries should be really interesting.

Hugh 26th September 2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 184692)
I just searched and noticed the special edition was coming out on October 4 with all those extra features so I'll either order that or the one with the cool zombie mask -- the commentaries should be really interesting.

I'm interested in the zombie mask one, but it's a Best Buy exclusive.

Could be tricky to get over here.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th September 2011 08:56 PM

It used to be available at Amazon but, as you said, is now only available at Best Buy. Decisions, decisions...

antmumford 26th September 2011 10:46 PM

Wow!........... Stanley Kubrick Boxset only £17.29. Bargain of the month hmv.com: Music CDs, DVDs, Games & More

Refused 26th September 2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 184765)
Wow!........... Stanley Kubrick Boxset only £17.29. Bargain of the month hmv.com: Music CDs, DVDs, Games & More

Amazing, was tempted to get it for £32 just the other day. Held off because I had a feeling it would drop under £30, but didn't expect it to be that cheap.

antmumford 26th September 2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 184766)
Amazing, was tempted to get it for £32 just the other day. Held off because I had a feeling it would drop under £30, but didn't expect it to be that cheap.

Glad to be of service. I paid like £50-60 when it came out and I still haven't opened it yet, doh! :tsk:

Refused 26th September 2011 10:57 PM

Why are all these boxsets plummeting in price lately? The power of Star Wars perhaps, or just stock clear outs before Christmas?

Baseball Fury 26th September 2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

I love you.

bigandya 27th September 2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

I found that for myself last night just before midnight and ordered straight away.

This morning its £42.93 again.

Talk about luck! :)

antmumford 27th September 2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 184774)
I love you.

:blush:

It all adds to my bad luck though as someone found the Guillermo Boxset for £17.99 and I've been wanting it for ages. Then when I find a bargain it's for soemthing I already have. Story of my life *tiny violin playing* :lol:

Glad to have been of service to all those that were up late enough to grab the bargain. :happy: