Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th October 2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 188572)
All it takes though is one dickhead to order 20 copies and ruin it for everyone.

Or 20 dickheads to order 1 copy each! :lol:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul@TheOverlook 9th October 2011 12:38 PM

Amazon sold in excess of 500 copies of The Matrix Trilogy on HDDVD at a massively cheaper, incorrect pre-order price (if I remember it was less than 25 and retailed at 75) but honoured them all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th October 2011 12:38 PM

Found this on Amazon.

Quote:

If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
:pray: :pray:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th October 2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload (Post 188575)
Amazon sold in excess of 500 copies of The Matrix Trilogy on HDDVD at a massively cheaper, incorrect pre-order price (if I remember it was less than 25 and retailed at 75) but honoured them all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D :D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the blob 9th October 2011 12:48 PM

They honoured my Pianist Studio Canal Collection order at 7.99 which went up to 15.99 after I think. Doesn't sound as severe but it's almost the same price difference as this.

What is strange is that they still haven't corrected it!

Refused 9th October 2011 01:36 PM

I managed to get a CD/DVD set for about 15 less than RRP which amazon honoured. Lets hope they're feeling nice this week.

oaxaca 9th October 2011 07:57 PM

Haha I see you've all noticed SILENT RUNNING steelbook for 3.99 already! Just got my pre-order in. What a scoop if it comes off !! :p

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th October 2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 188685)
Haha I see you've all noticed SILENT RUNNING steelbook for 3.99 already! Just got my pre-order in. What a scoop if it comes off !! :p

Afraid not. That's the normal edition that's 3.99 The steelbook is 12.93


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oaxaca 9th October 2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 188688)
Afraid not. That's the normal edition that's 3.99 The steelbook is 12.93


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, right you are! Still, 3.99 is a steal.

pedromonkey 9th October 2011 08:26 PM

Pre ordered. At 3.99 i doubt they'll honour it but fingers crossed....:pray:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.