Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

EMcG 9th October 2011 09:21 PM

Currently Number 1 in the Amazon Blu Ray chart ahead of The Lion King......

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th October 2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMcG (Post 188714)
Currently Number 1 in the Amazon Blu Ray chart ahead of The Lion King......

:lol: Won't take them long to figure out why.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the blob 9th October 2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 188716)
:lol: Won't take them long to figure out why.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be the 2000 copies I ordered...

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th October 2011 10:05 AM

Looks like the price of Silent Running is back at 12.93


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul@TheOverlook 10th October 2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 188777)
Looks like the price of Silent Running is back at 12.93


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... and it's probably the talk of Amazon HQ this morning :D

Daemonia 10th October 2011 10:27 AM

My pre-order seems to be holding its 3.99 price though. What usually happens if a retailer won't honour a price? Do they contact you or simply put the price up on your pre-order?

Daemonia 10th October 2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 188573)
Or 20 dickheads to order 1 copy each! :lol:

Hang on, did you just call me a dickhead? :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th October 2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 188786)
Hang on, did you just call me a dickhead? :lol:

:lol: then I too am a dickhead :D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refused 10th October 2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 188785)
My pre-order seems to be holding its 3.99 price though. What usually happens if a retailer won't honour a price? Do they contact you or simply put the price up on your pre-order?

They'll either cancel it, or contact you to let you know. As far as I'm aware they aren't legally allowed to charge you more for the item without your consent.

Demoncrat 10th October 2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 188788)
They'll either cancel it, or contact you to let you know. As far as I'm aware they aren't legally allowed to charge you more for the item without your consent.

true, they should at least give you the option, happened to me twice!! :tsk:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.