Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

trouserpress 23rd November 2011 01:07 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Blockbuster stores are selling 2nd hand blu rays in a "4 for £10" deal. I managed to get Evil Dead II, so was pretty pleased.

doolahrock 23rd November 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouserpress (Post 199481)
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Blockbuster stores are selling 2nd hand blu rays in a "4 for £10" deal. I managed to get Evil Dead II, so was pretty pleased.

Thanks for heads up. Will have a little look in my local.

wayfarer 23rd November 2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Damn! Worth looking in my "local" store, too. Thanks for the nod!:)

Rik 23rd November 2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

As long as they aren't ex rentals it's worth a look I reckon, surprisingly the Halifax branch is usually full of great titles, I've picked up some belters for a pittance over the years.

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"

PaulD 23rd November 2011 04:28 PM

Quite looking forward to seeing what Amazon will sell the Toy Story BD set for at 6pm today as part of their Black Friday week. It'll be reduced from £19.99 so I'm guessing £15.

wayfarer 23rd November 2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 199517)
Quite looking forward to seeing what Amazon will sell the Toy Story BD set for at 6pm today as part of their Black Friday week. It'll be reduced from £19.99 so I'm guessing £15.

I forgot about that and it went for £10!:( Not for me, but for the wife:blush:

the blob 23rd November 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 199551)
I forgot about that and it went for £10!:( Not for me, but for the wife:blush:

Uh-huh.... :lol:

That was a good price! I have to admit I find the Toy Story films irresistible. I wouldn't even call them a guilty pleasure because I think they're pure genius.

Rik 24th November 2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 199514)
As long as they aren't ex rentals it's worth a look I reckon, surprisingly the Halifax branch is usually full of great titles, I've picked up some belters for a pittance over the years.

Popped in today and they had bugger all worth buying :(

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"

Slippery Jack 24th November 2011 09:17 PM

Gonna head home after work tomorrow, so will check out my local branch. Can't remember the last time I went in a Blockbusters :shocked: . . .

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th November 2011 09:38 PM

Great price for what looks to be an outstanding set of a classic movie:

Ben-Hur 50th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition Blu-ray: Amazon.ca: DVD