Like Tree366Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th August 2009, 07:32 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
Nice haul Mr Slicer!

They're the same AU releases I have. I have the gruesome cover Aftermath though.... I also have that Event Horizon beast of a release you bought above: EH is a really underrated film I think.

Finally decided to buy Cradle of Fear the other day for the bargain price of £2.82 including postage from Amazon marketplace. It arrived today and I have just finished watching it - really enjoyed it - recommended!
i loved cradle of fear! my fav part was the snuff website bit, yeah EH is a great film but i never hear anyone talking about it

is it the unearthed grusome cover you have, cuz thats the one i have too and im now trying work out which one to get rid of? they both have the same special features.

the unearthed dvd cover is in english and has the grusome pic on the front.

but the one i just got has loads of pictures on the inside which folds out really nice and had a booklet of pics from the film in it.

Old 14th August 2009, 07:43 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Yep, I've got the Unearthed one. It's actually reversible and has the 'normal' non-graphic cover on the flip-side.

The Aftermath in your pic - is it a Dragon release? If so it's probably quite valuable as Dragon titles usually sell for silly money - they do good packages though.

I think there was even a special limited edition corpse package for Aftermath, with even more material - I suspect it will be long OOP, though.
Old 14th August 2009, 07:52 PM
Cultist

[QUOTE=bitchslicer;38003]i loved cradle of fear! my fav part was the snuff website bit, yeah EH is a great film but i never hear anyone talking about it

is it the unearthed grusome cover you have, cuz thats the one i have too and im now trying work out which one to get rid of? they both have the same special features.

but the one i just got has loads of pictures on the inside which folds out really nice and had a booklet of pics from the film in it.

[/QUOTE

I loved Cradle of Fear too! My favorite bit is when Emily Booth gets her kit off! need to get it on dvd, I bough the uncertified vhs before it was officially released, got it signed in person by Dani Filth too!
Old 14th August 2009, 07:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Yep, I've got the Unearthed one. It's actually reversible and has the 'normal' non-graphic cover on the flip-side.

The Aftermath in your pic - is it a Dragon release? If so it's probably quite valuable as Dragon titles usually sell for silly money - they do good packages though.

I think there was even a special limited edition corpse package for Aftermath, with even more material - I suspect it will be long OOP, though.
i didnt know it was reversible i never checked!

yeah your right there is one that comes in a case with a small autopsy figure on the top but the dvd inside is exactly the same dvd as the one i just got, which is a dragon release. and yeah its super rare i would love to get my hands on it!

maybe it has more special features than i thought then, i think ill keep them both!
Old 14th August 2009, 07:59 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

[QUOTE=1313;38007]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
i loved cradle of fear! my fav part was the snuff website bit, yeah EH is a great film but i never hear anyone talking about it

[/QUOTE

I loved Cradle of Fear too! My favorite bit is when Emily Booth gets her kit off! need to get it on dvd, I bough the uncertified vhs before it was officially released, got it signed in person by Dani Filth too!
yep emily booth getting her kit off was a great bonus to the film, havig a signed vhs is great! defo a keeper
Old 15th August 2009, 10:55 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Anyone who lives In or near Brighton or knows someone who does, shouold make their way to HD2 DVD & Video Shop in St James Street, This guy has Vipco Vaults, Tartan DVDS,R1 NASTIES,BU and many more going for as little as 2,3 & £4 and in most cases in nearly new condition!!, I walked away yesterday with several Vipco Vaults,Tartans & R1 imports in mint condition for just £21!!!!, unfortunately still cannot get my hands on Bogey man or Island of death but maybe next week eh??.

he is also selling Videos PRE CERT nasties no ratings at all, even has creepshow on BETAMAX

anyway you want rare items for peanuts here is your chance
Old 15th August 2009, 11:02 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold6082 View Post
Anyone who lives In or near Brighton or knows someone who does, shouold make their way to HD2 DVD & Video Shop in St James Street, This guy has Vipco Vaults, Tartan DVDS,R1 NASTIES,BU and many more going for as little as 2,3 & £4 and in most cases in nearly new condition!!, I walked away yesterday with several Vipco Vaults,Tartans & R1 imports in mint condition for just £21!!!!, unfortunately still cannot get my hands on Bogey man or Island of death but maybe next week eh??.

he is also selling Videos PRE CERT nasties no ratings at all, even has creepshow on BETAMAX

anyway you want rare items for peanuts here is your chance
Sounds a great place - what goodies did you get Gold?
Old 15th August 2009, 11:18 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Sounds a great place - what goodies did you get Gold?
in the last 2 weeks from there in total,Mainly duplicates at bargain price to flog on ebay, but I did get a few new ones for my personal collection, I got Awe release of MOTCG for £4!!! a duplicate MGM THE BURNING FOR £5 and Vaults duplicates of pranks,Nostril Picker,HOTEOTP,Bronx Warriors II, Gremloids, all for £3 each.

Blue Undergrounds Inferno (argento) £6 and Grindhouse's Ferox £4.

for just £1 each

creepshow II
House III

I plan to get the coffin set for Norman Warren next week at £14!!!
Old 15th August 2009, 11:31 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold6082 View Post
in the last 2 weeks from there in total,Mainly duplicates at bargain price to flog on ebay, but I did get a few new ones for my personal collection, I got Awe release of MOTCG for £4!!! a duplicate MGM THE BURNING FOR £5 and Vaults duplicates of pranks,Nostril Picker,HOTEOTP,Bronx Warriors II, Gremloids, all for £3 each.

Blue Undergrounds Inferno (argento) £6 and Grindhouse's Ferox £4.

for just £1 each

creepshow II
House III

I plan to get the coffin set for Norman Warren next week at £14!!!
That's some amazing bargains! Wish I still lived down there...
Old 15th August 2009, 11:36 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
That's some amazing bargains! Wish I still lived down there...
In all the months I been going round Brighton town to CEX,GAMESTAR and the like It was only 2 weeks ago I found this lil baby and it was by pure luck on walking to the kidney unit i took a different route change of scenery and came across this paradise.

well B_E anything you need you can always ask and "if" i can get it I Will and then offer it to you before it goes on ebay.

Like this? Share it using the links below!