Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree500Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th October 2008, 10:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I think I've won 2 in total.
Old 7th October 2008, 02:38 PM
Cultist in Training

Got these from Wood Green Poundland over the past couple of weeks: HITCH HIKE TO HELL, AENIGMA, DEAD CREATURES, CANNIBALS, THE RED MONKS, LAST CANNIBAL WORLD, HOWLING 4 (lasted about 25 minutes into that one before shutting it off!), THE CHILD...

...they also had AXE, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, PATRICK, STRANGE BEHAVIOUR, CREEPOZOIDS, NIGHTMARES COME AT NIGHT... not a bad little haul! No CAT IN THE BRAIN, though...
Old 7th October 2008, 03:53 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by davejay View Post
Got these from Wood Green Poundland over the past couple of weeks: HITCH HIKE TO HELL, AENIGMA, DEAD CREATURES, CANNIBALS, THE RED MONKS, LAST CANNIBAL WORLD, HOWLING 4 (lasted about 25 minutes into that one before shutting it off!), THE CHILD...

...they also had AXE, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, PATRICK, STRANGE BEHAVIOUR, CREEPOZOIDS, NIGHTMARES COME AT NIGHT... not a bad little haul! No CAT IN THE BRAIN, though...

The branch in Wandsworth, SW London had CAT IN THE BRAIN, Dave.
Old 7th October 2008, 04:09 PM
Cultist in Training

Cheers, Paul! Would cost me ?5.90 to get there and back though... not an economically sound decision...
Old 7th October 2008, 05:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
Tall Dude-the Falkirk one had a shitload in on Sunday mate..... They're also accepting copper as payment Cloudy....
Cheers my good man. I'll probably be through sometime this week with me old dear,so i'll take a looksie.
Like yourself,i also paid top whack for cannibal detour and cannibal dead,also maniacal and butchered.

Of the ones you've mentioned i have them all,did they have hitch hike to hell,the child or psycho sisters?
Old 7th October 2008, 06:42 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Only ones i'm waiting for now are Cutting Moments and The Attendant. Hopefully they'll pop up sometime this week, last month they varied which titles were out pretty much on a daily basis.
Old 7th October 2008, 08:07 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALL DUDE View Post
Cheers my good man. I'll probably be through sometime this week with me old dear,so i'll take a looksie.
Like yourself,i also paid top whack for cannibal detour and cannibal dead,also maniacal and butchered.

Of the ones you've mentioned i have them all,did they have hitch hike to hell,the child or psycho sisters?
I picked up HHTH mate.... They also had PS.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 02:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
I picked up HHTH mate.... They also had PS.....
Cheers! I'll be through in falkirk tommorow sometime before work,so i'll pop in.
Old 8th October 2008, 03:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Are the Hard Gore releases of 'Axe' and 'Cannibal Terror' uncut? If so you cant go wrong for a quid. I picked up A Crack in the Floor from poundland today. Never heard of it before but it looks okay. They also had Bride of Chucky which I may have to pick up as I only own it on vhs at present, might aswell upgrade while the price is right.
Old 8th October 2008, 04:06 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween_22 View Post
Are the Hard Gore releases of 'Axe' and 'Cannibal Terror' uncut? If so you cant go wrong for a quid.
The previous video cuts to Axe (the razor-slashing during the attempted rape) were waived in 2005 for the ILC DVD. Cannibal Terror has never been cut by the BBFC.

I'd get Axe myself but the nearest Poundland to me is in Plymouth (60 miles away).

Like this? Share it using the links below!