Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree500Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2012, 11:40 AM
Cult Acolyte

I picked up Shadow Of The Vampire & Death Tube the other day - I have my eye on Gnaw, Meat Grinder, Deadgirl & Apocalypse Of The Dead. Fast & Furious 1 was in the Metrocentre Newcastle branch
Old 13th October 2012, 01:25 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Just picked up Gnaw, Alone With Her and Death Tube. They also had Shadow of the Vampire and the in2film release of NOLTD. They have Halloween stuff in but no horror DVD display like last year.
i know its only a quid but the In2film dvd of NOTLD has really crap pq
Old 13th October 2012, 02:47 PM
Cult Acolyte

Yeah this year isn't up to much at all. Last year I got the first three Hellraiser films (still not seen any of em though ) . . .
Old 13th October 2012, 03:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

The only thing I saw of note the other day was The Final Countdown with James Farentino on one of those 4 GREAT movies DVDs - couldn't be arsed to queue though.
Old 13th October 2012, 03:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I picked up the Swedish film Evil in the week and watched it last night. To be honest, it was a bit of a revelation, a really gripping and powerful film. I can safely say it's worth a quid of anyone's money I also bought Them, which I've seen before but not for a long time.
Old 13th October 2012, 04:27 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I picked up the Swedish film Evil in the week and watched it last night. To be honest, it was a bit of a revelation, a really gripping and powerful film. I can safely say it's worth a quid of anyone's money
Agreed. I won it several years ago in an 'European Mavericks' boxset with Das Experiment and Pusher - a right uplifting triple bill there . . .
Old 13th October 2012, 04:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Last year I got the first three Hellraiser films (still not seen any of em though ) . . .
Be careful, they'll tear your soul...apart!
KPWNINJA and stefanmetal like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 13th October 2012, 04:42 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Agreed. I won it several years ago in an 'European Mavericks' boxset with Das Experiment and Pusher - a right uplifting triple bill there . . .
I bought Pusher ages ago, also from Poundland, but haven't got 'round to watching it yet (not that I spend my life stalking pound shops mind )
Old 13th October 2012, 05:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist

My local had a few different ones today, Deadgirl, A bay of blood (not arrow, boulevard i think?), Riding the bullet (i think that's the title? Stephen King movie).. some others but I don't remember them all.
Old 13th October 2012, 05:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
My local had a few different ones today, Deadgirl, A bay of blood (not arrow, boulevard i think?), Riding the bullet (i think that's the title? Stephen King movie).. some others but I don't remember them all.
Speaking of Stephen King movies, my local store has Needful Things, Riding the Bullet and Dolan's Cadillac, all worth the price of a pint of lager!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!