Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Twilight Zone (1960s) Season One In-Depth Episode Guide (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Season 1, Episode 13: The Four of Us Are Dying (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/twilight-zone-1960s-season-one-depth-episode-guide/4937-season-1-episode-13-four-us-dying.html)

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 12th March 2011 10:22 AM

Season 1, Episode 13: The Four of Us Are Dying

Season 1, Episode 13: The Four of Us Are Dying

Airdate: 01/01/60
Writer: Rod Serling (Based on a story by George Clayton Johnson)
Director: John Brahm
Starring: Harry Townes, Phillip Pine, Ross Martin

Arch Hammer has spent his life as a petty criminal, using his talent to change his face to mimic whoever he chooses. Now he’s got a plan to make a big score, get the girl and hit the road, if everything goes to plan…

Post your thoughts, reviews and comments about the episode and/or BD & DVD release for The Four of Us Are Dying here!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st March 2011 10:36 PM

Not bad this one as four different actors play the one guy.
Has another sting in the tail.;)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th April 2011 03:56 PM

This is one of those episodes that, like some films and TV shows, makes you think 'Wouldn't it be great to have that ability' only to point out the pitfalls and say what would happen if you abuse the ability. I found it quite funny how he was perfectly able to take on the voices and personalities of people who (presumably) he had never met!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 07:54 PM

Yep,Gecko was wrong.
Greed is bad.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 08:16 PM

Some of us can't handle people with 2 faces, let alone 4! :pound: :pound: :pound: That's nothing about anyone here btw, just a joke.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 145303)
Some of us can't handle people with 2 faces, let alone 4! :pound: :pound: :pound: That's nothing about anyone here btw, just a joke.

Are you sure it's not a subconscious comment about those ex-members who rejoin with a new username and are banned again?!

Back on topic, this is one of those episodes that makes you think 'What would I do if I could do that?'.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 145306)
this is one of those episodes that makes you think 'What would I do if I could do that?'.

It ceratinly does. I find myself thinking that at all kinds of situations in different episodes.

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 09:02 PM

Very true about the 'What if I could do that?' comment. You do think how great would that be? But then when you really think about it, it's hard to think of much that you could do that's not violating someone else by doing it.

Clever stuff.