Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > The UK DVD and Blu-ray Releases > The Twilight Zone: Season Five BD & DVD Debate
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th January 2012, 12:06 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

"The Chaser"

About a teenage lad who kidnappes a wican and forces her to put a spell on her older sister to fall in love and chase the lad. At first it works and the lad is happy but after a week the older sister of the wican starts to get aggressive and rapes the lad.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 27th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I Shot an Arrow in the Air

In the year 4000 the Earth has been obliterated and only a handful of survivors live in their own self-made spaceships. Marvel Jones is one of these individuals. An obsessive film fan with only his (now) antique discs and books for company he travels around the various asteroids caused by the Earth's destruction, looking for more things to add to his collection.

One day he lands onto a new asteroid with a breathable atmosphere. Upon investigating he sees a damaged sign which says "Shepperton Studios" and some sort of giant structure in the distance. Marvel walks closer to it whereupon he recognises it as the Space Jockey from Alien and Prometheus! His two favourite films!

He calls his service droid Farda from the ship who assists in retriving the statue back onboard. As he takes off the warning light on his ship comes on and the siren starts off. "WARNING! WARNING. MAXIMUM WEIGHT REACHED. START TO DEPOSIT CONTENTS OF SHIP TO PREVENT CRASHING!" Marvel struggles with to do. Get rid of the Space Jockey? Unthinkable! He goes over to his dvd collection and, with tears streaming down his face, starts to put them into the airlock. He keeps throwing them in, his pride and joy firing up out of the spaceship and into the air. "WEIGHT CONTENTS ALMOST STABLE. KEEP REDUCING LOAD" screams the siren. Marvel knows what he has to do. He picks up the heaviest thing he has left in his collection, his limited edition steelbook copy of The King of New York and throws it into the airlock.

Marvel Jones. A survivor in a post-apocalypic world. An obsessive collector of movie-memorabilia whose obsession taught him to value certain artefacts over others. A man who, in order to ensure his own survival, show an Arrow into the air...in the Twilight Zone
Old 27th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Great entries so far!

Here's Hawkmonger's PMed entry...
Thanks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

DVD and BD collection
Old 28th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet

20 millipedes go shoe shopping. Disaster ensues.

Old 28th January 2012, 08:34 PM
Cult Addict

Oh Grud! It would seem I over looked the idea of making the story funny!
Sure I had my little joke in there but.... Can I re-submit?

DVD and BD collection
Old 28th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

You can submit as many entries as you like Hawk - there's no limit The more the merrier - just have some fun
Old 29th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis
Default The Escape Clause

Escape Clause: The Alternative Santa Clause 3.

Tim Allen reprises his role as Santa Clause. The film follows Santa as his love of Christmas has been rocked as Mrs Clause has left him, due to his alcoholic & womanising ways led him to sleep with several of his elves! When Mother Nature pulls him up for his behaviour after burning down his workshop & peeing on the ashes, Santa discovers another clause on his business card contract......the Escape Clause.

On reading the Escape Clause, Santa knocks out the Easter Bunnies front teeth, puts the Sandman's hand in a bucket of warm water, gives Cupid a wedgie, shaves off Father Time's beard, before flying off with an obviously turned on Mother Nature in his sleigh.

As the North Pole melts away in the background, Tim Allen's legendary growls can be heard as he flies off into the sunset!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tim-allen-mugshot.jpg (13.5 KB, 1 views)
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 29th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Come Wander With Me

A young teenage boy wants to escape from his less than satisfying home life (parents bicker, fight, yell, etc). Soon he begins seeing a young woman in a glowing white gown walking around in the woods next to his house at night. He finds her entrancing and beautiful, but is too afraid to go walk with her.

One night after a huge fight with his parents, he goes to his room and sits by his window and keeps telling himself that all will be well once he escapes. He sees the woman and knows that tonight is the night that he will walk with her. As he steps out his back door, the woman is waiting at the edge of the woods inviting him to enter with her. The two walk together through the woods hand in hand in silence for a long time. The boy becomes curious and turns to ask the woman her name but suddenly no one is there. He looks down to his hand and sees nothing. He realizes he is lost and the woman is nowhere to be found. In the freezing cold, he runs until his heart can take no more and he lies down to die.

What he thought would save him, killed him.
Old 29th January 2012, 08:59 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Pretty Woman

Meet Donna Driscoll, 35 years old, a spinster who's just about given up her dream of meeting Mr Right. For the last 15 years Donna Driscoll has spent the days auditing accounts and the nights reading books and watching TV. She has no friends, she has no family. Some would say, if they knew who she was, that Donna Driscoll has no life.

All that is about to change.

On her way to work one morning Donna finds a wallet in the street. It is loaded with credit cards, cash, and a driver's licence with an address and phone number, and a photo of a very handsome man, Ted Varley, age 40.

Nervously, Donna calls Ted and agrees to meet him in a local cafe to return the wallet. Ted is full of life, and full of gratitude for the return of his wallet. He tells Donna he had lost faith in humanity, yet her act of kindness has rekindled it. Ted wants to take her out for a meal... At first Donna is nervous, but Ted is very charismatic, and she accepts.

The meal turns into a date, Ted sends flowers to work for Donna, he takes her clothes shopping, and everyone begins to see the difference in Donna. They become a couple. She has transformed from a wallflower into a real, pretty woman.

In what has been a whirlwind romance, the inevitable happens, and Ted asks Donna to marry him. She accepts immediately.

Donna gives invites to her work colleagues to the wedding - and even though they aren't really her friends they are curious to meet the man who has changed this girl so much. The wedding is on!

The day of the wedding comes, and Donna arrives at the church driven by her employer. But Ted is not there. Nor does he turn up. Donna runs from the church in tears....

Alone, at home, crying, Donna looks at the wallet on her bed, with the photo of Ted Varley staring back at her. There are a few bank notes and credit cards on the duvet...

Donna Driscoll, who couldn't bear being alone, saw a chance for happiness in a photo in a wallet. In her mind Ted Varley became her soulmate, and she became his pretty woman. A coupling that could only happen.... in the Twilight Zone
Old 29th January 2012, 09:13 PM
Cult Addict

Here's a quick one I thought of while on the Crapper with this weeks 2000AD.
-----------------------------------------------------------------/-/---------------------Steel Partridge
In which Alan Kelly try's to construct a rock-em-sock-em robot that can take on the real steel.
What he creates is a rusty old spanner that can only tell rude jokes and causes him to have hallucinations about sweaters and thongs.
He cancels the project the next day.

DVD and BD collection

Like this? Share it using the links below!