Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Twilight Zone Tuesdays (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Pick The Episode For Our First Twilight Zone Tuesday! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/twilight-zone-tuesdays/7161-pick-episode-our-first-twilight-zone-tuesday.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 10th November 2011 11:36 AM

Pick The Episode For Our First Twilight Zone Tuesday!

Helloo!

So, here's the first poll up and running. Simply vote for the episde you'll most like to watch on tuesday! For more details on Twilight Zone Tuesdays head here.

Here are the the four choices...

1) Where Is Everybody? (Season 1, Episode 1)

"Mike Ferris, a man in an airforce jumpsuit finds himself in a deserted town. As he searches the town for people, the feeling that he's being watched grows, as does his anxiety. Can Ferris uncover the mystery before he descends into madness?"

2) Mr. Dingle, The Strong (Season 2, Episode 19):

In keeping with the comedy theme this week...

"Mr Luther Dingle a depressed vacuum-cleaner salesman becomes an experiment for two martians, who give him the strength of 300 men. What will Mr Dingle do with his new powers?"

3) Two (Season 3, Episode 1):

"A man (Charles Bronson) and a woman (Elizabeth Montgomery), survivors from opposite armies of an apocalyptic world war, meet in a deserted, war-ravaged town."

Or

3) Time Enough At Last (Season 1, Episode 8):

"Henry Bemis life is a constant battle to find time, time enough to indulge his passion for the printed page. A nuclear explosion that leaves him as the last man alive might be the thing that gives him all the time he needs."

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 10th November 2011 11:39 AM

I went with Where Is Everybody? not just because it was the first episode of The Twilight Zone, but just in case nobody takes part on tuesday :laugh: Hopefully that wont be the case though :p

nekromantik 10th November 2011 12:52 PM

I been wanting to check the original series of TZ out for quite a while.
Cool idea Kyle :)
When I get my sets I will join in.

The Collector's Room 10th November 2011 01:07 PM

To kick us off, we'd be best to pick an all time classic. And nothing says classic more than Mr. Dingle The Strong.

I'm kidding. Time Enough at Last gets my vote.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th November 2011 10:40 AM

It seems I've just created a tie by picking Time Enough at Last, one of the most iconic Twilight Zone Episodes.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th November 2011 12:35 PM

Time Enough at Last gets my vote, too. :nod:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 15th November 2011 08:22 PM

Remember if you're all taking part tonight, to join us on Twitter before 9 - with the episode at the ready. Be sure to add @cultlabs in the tweet too, so we know can see it! :)

PaulD 16th November 2011 12:29 AM

Ah, had I not been out tonight I'd have been up for this. Next time, definitely.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th November 2011 09:43 AM

Dammit! I just realised was yesterday was Tuesday and I completely missed The Twilight Zone Twitter Tuesday. I'm not sure how I forgot, but I'll set an alarm on my phone for next week so I'm online with the episode ready.

I hope it went well and you enjoyed watching this timeless episode again.