Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > Twilight Zone's Weekly Theme

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default The Greatest Twilight Zone Twist?

Now here's a thread that you're going to have to tread very lightly with.

The Twilight Zone is an excellent show that's perhaps best well known for it's brilliantly written narratives and thought-provoking plots, many of which end with some of the finest and most -inducing endings captured on moving image!

But which are your personal favourites? Which ones are the worst twists?

Remember, try not to spoil anything guys for those who've yet to seen these episodes.

Old 4th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Ex-Member

I once saw a episode where this family were trapped in there house. There were funny logos on everything. The windows and doors were boarded up black. At the end they were all toys in a dolls house and the logos were toy logos. Don't know which ep it was or anything other than that, but it freaked me out at the time.
Old 5th February 2012, 12:50 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default People Are Alike All Over

People Are Alike All Over.Original Air Date: 25 March 1960

I luv this episode,and has a great ending,always a fav because i saw on tv years ago and recently re watched and its still a zinger of an episode-

Quote:
You're looking at a species of flimsy little two-legged animals with extremely small heads whose name is Man. Warren Marcusson, age thirty-five. Samuel A. Conrad, age thirty-one... They're taking a highway into space, Man unshackling himself and sending his tiny, groping fingers up into the unknown. Their destination is Mars, and in just a moment we'll land there with them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg People Are Alike All Over.jpg (86.6 KB, 2 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!