Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > The UK DVD and Blu-ray Releases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th April 2011, 09:01 AM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Tales From the Crypt - now there's a title I wish someone would do a region 2 release of.
Old 30th April 2011, 01:35 PM
Cultist

My twilight zone season 1 blu ray shipped this morning ! I did something sneaky to get it to ship early. I had open orders for it at zavvi and amazon uk. Amazon uk shipped it early, so I cancelled the Zavvi order.
Old 30th April 2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
My twilight zone season 1 blu ray shipped this morning ! I did something sneaky to get it to ship early. I had open orders for it at zavvi and amazon uk. Amazon uk shipped it early, so I cancelled the Zavvi order.
Excellent! I look forward to discussing some of the eps with you!
Old 30th April 2011, 02:18 PM
Cultist

Me too. Amazon uk is estimating, I should have mine delivered in Greece by May 11, hope I get it sooner.
Old 30th April 2011, 03:08 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it as well Jenny. Lets us know how they look (as if we don't already know they look fantastic!).
Old 30th April 2011, 04:08 PM
Cultist

Yeah like 30 million sites reviewed the US version which will be the sameas the UK ,lol. Im just curious if the blu ray case will be the same width as the US version.
Old 2nd May 2011, 01:58 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to snipsmovies Send a message via MSN to snipsmovies Send a message via Yahoo to snipsmovies

So disappointing. Went out in search of a TZ BLu this morning as I had some HMV vouchers to get rid of - they won't let you spend them online. Visited 2 branches of HMV - Cheshire Oaks had ONE which they sold this morning, whilst the bigger store, Chester, did not receive any. The guy said "its out on a small label so that's why we didn't get it". Total balls.

Anyways, spent my vouchers on some CDs and came home and Amazon primed Twilight Zone, so at least I'll get it for Wednesday.
Old 2nd May 2011, 02:50 PM
Cultist

Hoping to receive in the mail this week. I havent even seen every episode of season 1. Reading the descriptions from some episodes guide of season 1, Ive probably seen about 20 or so of them. 1 episode im really anxious too see on blu ray is perchance to dream. Havent seen that in years, 1 interesting thing about this episode is the tv show amazing stories ripped this off in its 1st season.
Old 2nd May 2011, 02:53 PM
Cultist

Anyone kind enough to post pictures of the UK blu ray set? I want to see if the casing and discs is identical to the US version inside and out. The wait is killing me, lol. Also did it have the booklet ?
Old 2nd May 2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipsmovies View Post
The guy said "its out on a small label so that's why we didn't get it". Total balls.
Shocking, one of the most enduring and popular television shows of all time and they get one copy?!

Like this? Share it using the links below!