Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > The UK DVD and Blu-ray Releases

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd August 2011, 08:55 AM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector's Room View Post
It's on our website - The Collector's Room - An online sci-fi series by Luke Owen and Daniel J. Brant

Unfortunatley the show's co-creator has lost a lot of interest in the project and the show has died of death. It's hard to steer the ship on your own haha!
Sorry to hear that mate. Are you thinking about maybe continuing the audio version? Perhaps a little less work than the TV version? I thought the first one was top notch.
Old 2nd August 2011, 09:09 AM
Cultist

I've been playing around with the idea of doing that funnily enough. I just need some time to work on 10-12 scripts so I can get them all into production before launching the series.

I'm glad you liked the first (and only) episode we did - it's great to see that fans of the series I was trying to emulate like the product. Makes it all worth while.

I've got a couple of ideas floating around this tiny cranium of mine, but I'm always willing to hear from other writers that want to get involved.

Fan of The Twilight Zone? Then check out The Collector's Room - a sci-fi series in true Twilight Zone fashion.
Old 2nd August 2011, 09:25 AM
Cultist

Congratulations trouserpress. Im a bit jealous, but you definitely deserved the prize.

Also, I just wanted to say thanks to Sam and Tom for organising this competition.

See you on the forums-

F:S
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:27 PM
Cultist

Well done Trouserpress. Your name makes me smile for some reason as well. I take it your surname is Corby?
Old 2nd August 2011, 09:59 PM
Seasoned Cultist

You know, I'd never thought of that! It's actually a Bonzo Dog Band reference, but that would be funny too!

I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to getting these sets.

Like this? Share it using the links below!