Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The UK DVD Box Sets (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Who do we contact for replacement dvds? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/uk-dvd-box-sets/4852-who-do-we-contact-replacement-dvds.html)

Robert 2nd March 2011 11:24 PM

Who do we contact for replacement dvds?

I was wondering if the official dvd forum could help with anyone who needs faulty dvds replaced..who do we contact etc?
Can you help with any problems with the australian release or do you only have info for the UK dvds?
and what would be the chances of a new master being found for the future when the Bongo shooting is released here in the uk?..so we get to have the shooting uncut
same question for episode 470 which has a cut scene on the Edna Pearson dvds

Almar@Cult Labs 3rd March 2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 132558)
I was wondering if the official dvd forum could help with anyone who needs faulty dvds replaced..who do we contact etc?
Can you help with any problems with the australian release or do you only have info for the UK dvds?
and what would be the chances of a new master being found for the future when the Bongo shooting is released here in the uk?..so we get to have the shooting uncut

Robert we'll find out for you sir.

mr 420 3rd March 2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

That scene is in the clips section. I'm not sure if it is uncut though?

Robert 3rd March 2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 132641)
That scene is in the clips section. I'm not sure if it is uncut though?

yeah great for it to be on youtube but its not on the dvds

prisonerjohn 4th March 2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

I didn't realise that episode was missing a scene on the Edna Pearson discs. Hopefully all episodes will be entirely complete when released in the volume form.

Robert 4th March 2011 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prisonerjohn (Post 132892)
I didn't realise that episode was missing a scene on the Edna Pearson discs. Hopefully all episodes will be entirely complete when released in the volume form.

but I dont want to have to buy a whole boxset for one scene!..they have always stated the same masters will be used for the uk release also

Almar@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 10:28 AM

Robert it'll probably be easier to answer questions about upcoming volumes closer to the time - there's still so much to come out. The right contact who can tell me who to contact for faulty discs is away until end of next week so the question is in the system but give me a nudge so I don't forget! ;)

Robert 4th March 2011 05:47 PM

Thanks Almar..although the Edna Pearson episodes have been released for over a year here in the uk?

alanlsut 11th March 2011 10:39 AM

I have a faulty disc from the big boxset too, can't remember exactly which episode number... it's the one where wentworth is evacuated, and rita has a gas mask on or something.... think she gets merle out?? It sticks like hell in both my players...:mmph: I have had a few probs with the boxset but had most of the ones I knew about I got sorted by Shock ages ago...

alanlsut 11th March 2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prisonerjohn (Post 132892)

It is only one small cut on episode 470 so I have heard? Its supposed to uncut on one of the US dvd releases and I should imagine will be the same for UK when reaching them episodes in the sets.