Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2011, 12:24 AM
Cultist

Default Who do we contact for replacement dvds?

I was wondering if the official dvd forum could help with anyone who needs faulty dvds replaced..who do we contact etc?
Can you help with any problems with the australian release or do you only have info for the UK dvds?
and what would be the chances of a new master being found for the future when the Bongo shooting is released here in the uk?..so we get to have the shooting uncut
same question for episode 470 which has a cut scene on the Edna Pearson dvds
Old 3rd March 2011, 11:44 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I was wondering if the official dvd forum could help with anyone who needs faulty dvds replaced..who do we contact etc?
Can you help with any problems with the australian release or do you only have info for the UK dvds?
and what would be the chances of a new master being found for the future when the Bongo shooting is released here in the uk?..so we get to have the shooting uncut
Robert we'll find out for you sir.
Old 3rd March 2011, 12:27 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
That scene is in the clips section. I'm not sure if it is uncut though?
Old 4th March 2011, 12:46 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
That scene is in the clips section. I'm not sure if it is uncut though?
yeah great for it to be on youtube but its not on the dvds
Old 4th March 2011, 01:11 AM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
I didn't realise that episode was missing a scene on the Edna Pearson discs. Hopefully all episodes will be entirely complete when released in the volume form.
Old 4th March 2011, 06:11 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerjohn View Post
I didn't realise that episode was missing a scene on the Edna Pearson discs. Hopefully all episodes will be entirely complete when released in the volume form.
but I dont want to have to buy a whole boxset for one scene!..they have always stated the same masters will be used for the uk release also
Old 4th March 2011, 11:28 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Robert it'll probably be easier to answer questions about upcoming volumes closer to the time - there's still so much to come out. The right contact who can tell me who to contact for faulty discs is away until end of next week so the question is in the system but give me a nudge so I don't forget!
Old 4th March 2011, 06:47 PM
Cultist

Thanks Almar..although the Edna Pearson episodes have been released for over a year here in the uk?
Old 11th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Cult Rookie

I have a faulty disc from the big boxset too, can't remember exactly which episode number... it's the one where wentworth is evacuated, and rita has a gas mask on or something.... think she gets merle out?? It sticks like hell in both my players... I have had a few probs with the boxset but had most of the ones I knew about I got sorted by Shock ages ago...
Old 11th March 2011, 12:21 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerjohn View Post
It is only one small cut on episode 470 so I have heard? Its supposed to uncut on one of the US dvd releases and I should imagine will be the same for UK when reaching them episodes in the sets.

Like this? Share it using the links below!