Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The UK DVD Box Sets (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Elspeth ballantyne - hmv signing!! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/uk-dvd-box-sets/5508-elspeth-ballantyne-hmv-signing.html)

Barry@OnTheInside 29th April 2011 10:57 PM

Elspeth ballantyne - hmv signing!!

EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone,

Finally, the UK is being treated to a DVD release of Prisoner: Cell Block H.

What more could you want?

How about one of the biggest stars of the show signing your volumes?!

This is a very special opportunity for PRISONER fans everywhere to travel to GLASGOW, SCOTLAND, for an ultra rare and unique experience!

ELSPETH BALLANTYNE, who portrayed Meg Jackon / Morris for each of the eight year's Prisoner was running, will be meeting fans at an EXCLUSIVE signing session at HMV, GLASGOW (Buchanan Street Store).

This is something PRISONER fans simply cannot afford to miss, especially if you were unale to book a place at Elspeth's special UK Events being held in Birmingham and Glasgow which sold out in only two days.

Show your appreciation for the best Aussie TV show ever, as well as your chance to greet Elspeth who has become one of Australia's best loved actors.

The team at On The Inside are working with The Official Prisoner Forum, Fremantle Media and Shock in order to make this DVD release as successful as possible. We need you to support it, to ensure further volumes are released!

SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE!

ELSPETH BALLANTYNE - PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H DVD SIGNING
HMV,
BUCHANAN STREET STORE,
(OPPOSITE BUCHANAN GALLERIES)
MONDAY 9TH MAY, 5PM.

ARRIVE EARLY!
:clap:

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th April 2011 02:45 AM

Arrrgghhhhh, if only it was this monday while I was off work! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almar@Cult Labs 1st May 2011 10:47 AM

I wish I was there - I've met some big stars but I think I'd be star struck to meet Meg!

Did hmv take over the old Zavvi store then? There never used to be an hmv store opposite the Buchanan Galleries.

mr 420 3rd May 2011 03:06 PM

Thank god I got my computer fixed, because god knows what I would of done if I had missed this! Looks like I'm off to Glasgow on Sunday!:woot::cool:

Almar@Cult Labs 3rd May 2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 147766)
Thank god I got my computer fixed, because god knows what I would of done if I had missed this! Looks like I'm off to Glasgow on Sunday!:woot::cool:

So you're back! Hello!

roberto 3rd May 2011 05:07 PM

has anybody got any more details yet, i was in hmv today on buchanan st and didnt see anything advertised

mr 420 5th May 2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs (Post 147768)
So you're back! Hello!

Cheers and hello to you too! It's been a nightmare these past few weeks. The computer was pleasing itself when it would turn off. I've had a mate look at it and it seems to be all systems running again.:pray: Anyway, what have I missed?

mr 420 11th May 2011 11:03 AM

So who made it to the signing? Alas, I couldn't make it due to my dog chundering from both ends (fun weekend!). Surely there was one or two from here there?

Barry@OnTheInside 12th May 2011 11:09 AM

Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone who came along to meet Elspeth at HMV Glasgow!

There was a great crowd of people and everyone thoroughly enjoyed meeting Elspeth. Brilliant to see so many devoted fans of all ages, who are enjoying the show all over again.

Has anyone got any photos to share? I'll try to upload some as soon as I can!

mr 420 12th May 2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry@OnTheInside (Post 149968)

Has anyone got any photos to share? I'll try to upload some as soon as I can!

Looking forward to seeing them Barry!