Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd May 2012, 11:41 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Hello, and a quick question

Hi there

I've just registered here, and thought I'd introduce myself (and I've also got a question to ask, sorry!)

Pete here, in Brighton UK. I loved Prisoner back when I was a kid - used to sneak the TV on in my room to watch it late at night as I was just a kid at the time!

I didn't realise there was a DVD release, so pretty excited about that! One slight problem though, I'm living in a tiny studio flat and don't really have a lot of room (when I say don't have a lot, I mean none lol). I wondered if anyone who has the DVDs might be able to let me know how much shelf space they take up?

It would be awesome if they'd release the series on iTunes for people like me with little room! I suppose that's a bit of an ask though if they've only just released DVDs!

Thanks guys, looking forward to chatting in the forum!

Cheers

Pete
Old 22nd May 2012, 06:29 PM
Cultist

It is a bit hard to answer regarding the UK ones because they haven't finished releasing them yet..so can't be too sure how much room or dvd boxsets it will be yet..it seems it may be about 24ish though..i would say a very long shelf would fill up
Old 22nd May 2012, 06:35 PM
Cult Rookie

Ah I see, got a bit ahead of myself then I thought they were all out! Well, I suppose it's going to take quite some time to get through all those 50 minute episodes so no rush!
Old 22nd May 2012, 07:37 PM
Cultist

the oz ones are all out..they take up more room than the UK ones I think..40 dvd cases worth (the normal size)
Old 22nd May 2012, 08:14 PM
Cult Rookie

Thanks Robert, I'll probably stick with the UK ones if they're more space efficient! If I somehow manage to catch up, maybe I can carry on with the Aussie ones
Old 23rd May 2012, 05:51 PM
Cult Rookie

I had a room in a shared house whilst at uni and providing you don't already own a mass of dvds and cds then a standard dvd rack should suffice.

Like this? Share it using the links below!