Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The UK DVD Box Sets (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Is Volums 3 available in a plastic case? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/uk-dvd-box-sets/6803-volums-3-available-plastic-case.html)

Andra Jai 25th September 2011 07:46 AM

Is Volums 3 available in a plastic case?

Just purchased all volumes of the series so far and all of them are in plastic cases except for volume 3.

My intention is to return my volume 3 as I want them all matching but I just wanted to check if it has actually been released in a plastic case as I've never seen one.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th September 2011 12:20 PM

Hi there Sam,

To the best of my knowledge Vol.1 and Vol. 3 were released in cardboard slipcases, but I'll get in contact and will find out the answer for you. :)

Andra Jai 26th September 2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 184508)
Hi there Sam,

To the best of my knowledge Vol.1 and Vol. 3 were released in cardboard slipcases, but I'll get in contact and will find out the answer for you. :)

It would really be appreciated thanks,

I managed to get volumes 1 and 2 in plastic cases so its just 3 i need to complete the set of all volumes released so far.

Maybe once all the original issues are sold out it will be re-issued in plastic however the problem with buying online is you never know which one you will get.

Thanks for looking into this for me.

waldo 1st October 2011 05:44 PM

yes 3 definitely exists in plastic. my local HMV stock it. i didn't know 1 was though.. it's annoying.. my 1 & 3 are cardboard.

Andra Jai 1st October 2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waldo (Post 186359)
yes 3 exists in plastic

can it be ordered anywhere that will ensure I get the plastic version

Andra Jai 8th October 2011 03:30 PM

well im still after this is anyone knows where to a plastic version of volume 3

my local hmv only has the last 2 volumes and ordering from online retailers may result in me getting sent the first issue.

can anyone help with this?

SWEETCHEEKSJOHN 13th August 2012 12:25 AM

Volume 3 DVD

can anyone help me, its driving me mad. on the uk boxset volume 3, who is the photo of on the front of set 4. set 1 is doreen, set 2 is mum brooks, set 3 is gail summers, but set 4 is a mystery to me

haz1987 14th August 2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWEETCHEEKSJOHN (Post 265588)
can anyone help me, its driving me mad. on the uk boxset volume 3, who is the photo of on the front of set 4. set 1 is doreen, set 2 is mum brooks, set 3 is gail summers, but set 4 is a mystery to me

It's a random picture of Franky Doyle with longer hair, even though she didn't appear in this volume. No idea why they used that picture.