Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st May 2012, 03:43 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
Ok that's got me really worried now, however it's reassuring to know you guys are on the case.

I really want to buy vol 13 as I'm up to date with Vol 12 but the thought of possibly no further releases is stopping me from getting this.
I'm afraid that's all we know Sam. We've got our fingers crossed for some more releases so here's hoping!
Old 21st May 2012, 05:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Just had a hunt around online and on another Prisoner forum it states

Vol 14 is out Aug and Vol 15 out Oct according to an email a member received directly from Fremantle.

Don't take this as Gospel though, I'm just repeating what it says on there, maybe someone here could check this with Fremantle?
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 21st May 2012, 05:56 PM
Cult Rookie

The woman I spoke to at Fremantle said she would call and advise. I hope the information you have is right, as like I've said before I actually don't mind waiting for it to be released its just not knowing that it's going to be released which is annoying and why I have voiced my concerns on this forum. Which I believe is what forums are for!
Old 21st May 2012, 06:16 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyJM View Post
The woman I spoke to at Fremantle said she would call and advise. I hope the information you have is right, as like I've said before I actually don't mind waiting for it to be released its just not knowing that it's going to be released which is annoying and why I have voiced my concerns on this forum. Which I believe is what forums are for!
Absolutly Chrissy! The more interest and discussion surrounding these releases Freemantle/Shock see here the more likely it is they'll carry on with Prisoner in the UK.
Old 21st May 2012, 06:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I've just emailed Freemantle as well asking two questions one being when any further releases will materialise and secondly is volume 3 available in a plastic case release.

Can't believe almost a year later I'm still looking for one.
Old 21st May 2012, 06:42 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonD View Post
2) None of you have bothered to contact Fremantle, outside of posting messages in this Forum thread, to find out any more info. You're all simply waiting for Fremantle to get in touch with you, via this Forum!
you keep saying this but you can't know exactly who has or hasn't contacted them..and you do realise this forum was created for the purpose of letting us know about the dvds and the people here contact shock or whoever it is releasing them and they don't even get replies..but you keep having a go at fans for not getting in touch??..but you do make sense that maybe they would realise if all fans contact them to show how in demand it is..but really the company should realise just from this forum alone..which they are surely involved with as it is called an "official DVD forum"
Old 22nd May 2012, 06:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Smile

Well heres the answer to the question your all asking -

Title « British Board of Film Classification

Old 22nd May 2012, 06:13 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Well heres the answer to the question your all asking -

Title « British Board of Film Classification

wicked news
Old 22nd May 2012, 06:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

outstanding, thanks for that mate its really good news, now all I need is to get vol 3 in a plastic case.
Old 22nd May 2012, 07:18 PM
Cult Rookie

That's great news at least we know it's been classified. Now we just need a date )

Like this? Share it using the links below!