Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th March 2012, 03:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Default Help Wanted - Volume 3 dvd set in a plastic case

Can't believe after all this time I'm still trying to find volume 3 in the new plastic casing.

I have every other volume to date and there is a space for the third volume still waiting to be filled.

After scouring ebay for months and the local shops I can only find the original cardboard release so I am still unsure if this even exists yet in plastic.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get one? Can one be ordered directly from the distributor?

I have tried ordering from amazon now on a couple of occasions and its always the old release that turns up.

Can anyone help me to complete this set?
Old 22nd May 2012, 04:59 PM
Cult Rookie

I just recently started collecting the boxsets, and Season 3 was by far the most difficult to find.

I end up getting it from Play. It was from the marketplace. The seller was Speedy Hen. It came in a plastic case
Old 22nd May 2012, 06:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Well its nice to know that is out there but having bought a few of these it always turns out to be the original release which I then have to return

I have message many different sellers on amazon and play but they always come back with we don't know which release you will get,

So it seems it really is down to trial and error.

Like this? Share it using the links below!