All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th June 2010, 10:07 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Cheers, I'll order that in the morning when I can be bothered to register -- I'm a bit tired now!
Old 10th June 2010, 07:50 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

With the post is that OMG charge, it was actually cheaper to buy it new from Amazon Marketplace, so should have that in the next few days and, a little bit later, the Messiah of Evil 35th anniversary DVD that I ordered whilst I was at it! I'm going to buy Nightmare City as well (why not?) when I can figure out which retailer will give me the most via Quidco.

Have I mentioned a few times already and which money these forums have cost me? I suppose that was the whole point of starting this thread though!
Old 16th July 2010, 11:39 AM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via Skype™ to dangerous_jamie

I would also recommend either (or both) of Media Blaster/Shriek Show's SS Hell Pack 3 disc packs.

They're both swimming in Nazi sleaze.
Old 16th July 2010, 01:29 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

I wouldn't say i was a massive fan if Nazisploitation and i tend to own the relevant DVDs for their unsavoury reputation and the fact you can get very few of these offerings here in the U.K.

I have both the Dutch Ilsa trilogy box set and the first two films in the saga on ABUS DVD. Gorgeous prints on the latter releases!

The AWE four disc Nazisploitation collection is a must (Sex! Sadism!! Swastika!!!) and includes The Gestapo's Last Orgy, The Beast In Heat, S.S. Experiment Camp and S.S. Camp 5. These movies are available on SS R1 DVD too along with Elsa:Fraulein S.S. and S.S. Girls. Needless to say i have all the European and American releases mentioned above!

I wouldn't mind seeing Women's Camp 119 on DVD as i recall the film being a bit of a hoot based on the VHS bootleg i owned in the '90s.

Never seen The Deported Women Of The S.S. Special Section before and i've never actually fancied catching The Red Nights Of The Gestapo and Love Camp 7 either.
Old 16th July 2010, 01:34 PM
Cult Rookie

Red Nights Of The Gestapo is probably my favourite one (after Ilsa, of course).
Old 16th July 2010, 02:10 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

I just don't know why but i've never had the desire to watch TRNOTG despite already owning some of the subgenre's most maligned efforts.
Old 19th July 2010, 07:18 PM
Cult Rookie

It does contain some pretty strange foot sex.
But it has some dreamy shots, that almost verge on pure beauty.
Old 23rd July 2010, 10:04 PM
Cult Rookie

... ss experiment love camp and its sequel ss camp women's hell are outstandingly perverse. gestapos last orgy (we doubt that very much) is quite well done also ...

... '77 was a big year for the reich. not everybody was watching star wars and close encounters? italy churned out a whole bunch of these nazi death camp shows that year. did ilsa she wolf of the ss finally get released in rome or something?
Old 24th July 2010, 05:31 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Threads merged.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 14th November 2010, 02:39 AM
Active Cultist

DVDBeaver Blu-Ray/DVD comparison of SALON KITTY.

Like this? Share it using the links below!