Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > VHS & Exploitation
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2010, 09:13 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I think so. I've wanted to see MF for so long but the dvd goes for crazy prices these days.
If anyone hasn't seen Mad Foxes and wants to then you can buy the DVD from here.

Ascot DVD Shop
Old 13th October 2010, 09:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercrack View Post
If anyone hasn't seen Mad Foxes and wants to then you can buy the DVD from here.

Ascot DVD Shop
I just read the synopsis on Mad Foxes. It sounds like a wild film this. Would like to see this one myself. I might order a copy of this too. Did you enjoy this film yourself then?
Old 14th October 2010, 09:18 AM
Cult Addict

Only 21 euros? What a bargain! May have to order this myself. Mahoney, you'll not be dissapointed!
Old 14th October 2010, 11:21 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Only 21 euros? What a bargain! May have to order this myself. Mahoney, you'll not be dissapointed!
Will order this at some point this week. Is Ascot DVD a reliable company then?
Mad Foxes: Has anyone else noticed that the Woman on the cover is wearing a similar outfit as M.Bison from the Street fighter games?
Have you seen this film already Mr 420? Sounds like you have.
Old 15th October 2010, 09:38 AM
Cult Addict

Quite simply it is the Shakespeare of trash! Yes, it really is that good. It is also very bad, but that just makes it even better IMO. The dialogue, plot , actors, costumes etc, etc all have to be seen (and heard) to be believed. I would have to say that it even tops Dont Go Near The Park, Zombie Creeping Flesh and all the like in the bad taste stakes. The best bad taste movie EVER made. Get it asap!
Old 15th October 2010, 10:23 AM
Cult Rookie

I Spit On Your Grave

I just love this movie...
Old 15th October 2010, 08:53 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Quite simply it is the Shakespeare of trash! Yes, it really is that good. It is also very bad, but that just makes it even better IMO. The dialogue, plot , actors, costumes etc, etc all have to be seen (and heard) to be believed. I would have to say that it even tops Dont Go Near The Park, Zombie Creeping Flesh and all the like in the bad taste stakes. The best bad taste movie EVER made. Get it asap!
"The Shakespere of Trash".

Sounds good. Will defiantly be buying this film at some point. Who's the actress in the kinky gear, on the front cover then?

Last edited by Mahoney32; 17th October 2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 20th November 2010, 01:08 PM
Cultist

Just watched Mad Foxes and didn't think it was all it's cracked up to be, to be honest. I think I prefer some of the Franco stuff, and of course the Italian sleazefests…

Can't see the BBFC wanting to cut this aside from maybe seconds from the rape scene at the beginning of the film.
Old 22nd November 2010, 11:08 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurosleaze View Post
Just watched Mad Foxes and didn't think it was all it's cracked up to be, to be honest. I think I prefer some of the Franco stuff, and of course the Italian sleazefests…

Can't see the BBFC wanting to cut this aside from maybe seconds from the rape scene at the beginning of the film.
I think you'll need to watch this again after a few of your favourite ales to be able to fully appreciate its charms.
Old 22nd November 2010, 02:33 PM
Cult Rookie

Ratman (our critter from the shitter)

Makes me feel grubby when I watch that (and not in a nice way)

Like this? Share it using the links below!