All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2010, 09:21 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Here are some that have tickled mind and body over the years...

ROSSA VENEZIA
ZOLTAN:HOUND OF DRACULA
MALABIMBA
PENETRATION ANGST
SINFUL DWARF
DEATH GAME
LAST HOUSE ON DEAD END STREET
CENTREFOLD GIRLS
BLOOD HARVEST
SEX WISH
DELIRIUM
VIVA
BLOOD SABBATH
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS
POOR PRETTY EDDIE
THE FLESH TRILOGY
THE PIT
LONG JEANNE SILVER
SNUFF
S&M HUNTER
BAT PUSSY
A CLIMAX OF BLUE POWER
PERMISSIVE
BLOOD MASSACRE
THE DEVIL INSIDE HER
FEMMES DeSADE
FORCED ENTRY
UNWILLING LOVERS
RAT PFINK A BOO BOO
THE TAMING OF REBECCA
TAKE AN EASY RIDE
THE ULTIMATE DEGENERATE

)
agree with a few on there, but would like to add

HOT SUMMER IN THE CITY
DIVERSIONS
WATER POWER
PUSSY TALK
SUMMER IN HEAT
SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL
PRACTICALLY THE ENTIRE ALPHA BLUE ARCHIVE CATALOGUE
BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR
NEW WAVE HOOKERS
Old 18th September 2010, 08:43 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex s View Post
agree with a few on there, but would like to add

HOT SUMMER IN THE CITY
DIVERSIONS
WATER POWER
PUSSY TALK
SUMMER IN HEAT
SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL
PRACTICALLY THE ENTIRE ALPHA BLUE ARCHIVE CATALOGUE
BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR
NEW WAVE HOOKERS
PENETRATION ANGST sounds familiar to me. Is that the film that features an unfortunate Woman that gains the ability to suck whole Men, up into her vagina? Absorbing them. If it is this one, then I can remember not believing what I was seeing! Crazy little film. Oh, and I am not referring to that movie TEETH, from a few years back...
I've got to see this film again.
Old 18th September 2010, 08:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
PENETRATION ANGST sounds familiar to me. Is that the film that features an unfortunate Woman that gains the ability to suck whole Men, up into her vagina? Absorbing them. If it is this one, then I can remember not believing what I was seeing! Crazy little film. Oh, and I am not referring to that movie TEETH, from a few years back...
I've got to see this film again.
Sorry mate, that post was meant for alex s. My mistake. You can reply to this too though. I'm open to all opinions on this film PENETRATION ANGST, off the list alex s posted.
Old 18th September 2010, 10:24 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Sorry mate, that post was meant for alex s. My mistake. You can reply to this too though. I'm open to all opinions on this film PENETRATION ANGST, off the list alex s posted.
Hello Mahoney32, it was my post that listed "Penetration Angst" starring the lovely Fiona Horsey, a women keen to shed her clothing in every scene in the name of her art. She and director Wolfgang Buld have also done a couple of other British/German sexploiters: "Twisted Sisters" and "Lovesick Sicklove" though neither of them reach the same level of madness as PA, they are both worth a watch. One of them, I can't remember which, has a delightful murder by firework up the bum during kinky sex play.
Old 19th September 2010, 12:45 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Hello Mahoney32, it was my post that listed "Penetration Angst" starring the lovely Fiona Horsey, a women keen to shed her clothing in every scene in the name of her art. She and director Wolfgang Buld have also done a couple of other British/German sexploiters: "Twisted Sisters" and "Lovesick Sicklove" though neither of them reach the same level of madness as PA, they are both worth a watch. One of them, I can't remember which, has a delightful murder by firework up the bum during kinky sex play.
That movie was something else! I will keep those other two titles you mention in mind , to watch in the future.
There's a few people on my "Shit-List" that could do with a nice firework up their backside, trust me...lol.
If anyone out there hasn't seen PENETRATION ANGST yet, check it out, cos you have to see it to believe it!
Whats the best dvd version of this film to get out there? I noticed that the 2006 USA version was a number of minutes longer, than the earlier disc from Holland etc...
Basically, which disc out there is UNCUT?
I honestly thought I'd seen it all after this film....
Old 19th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Sounds an interesting little film Mahoney, I think i'll try and track this down.
Thanks for alerting me to this guys, I must admit i'd never heard of it till this thread.

I'd like to add Sado Master (think thats correct) and Snuff 102 to the list .
Old 19th September 2010, 03:26 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Sounds an interesting little film Mahoney, I think i'll try and track this down.
Thanks for alerting me to this guys, I must admit i'd never heard of it till this thread.

I'd like to add Sado Master (think thats correct) and Snuff 102 to the list .
P.A is a strange film. A very strange film. You won't forget this film after seeing it the once. I only ever watched this the one time, but we were talking about it for ages afterwards. There's some dodgy acting in places, and the film looks cheap (filmed on a d.v cam), but that aside, the film is entertaining, and keeps your interest through to the end. The idea of this movie is just too insane to pass up on.
From what I can remember, the film was shot in and around London, featuring mainly British actors. The filmmakers themselves were German I think. the background to the making of this film, sounds interesting, and worth reading up on.
I think this was originally out on the Redemption/ Salvation label, or a label similar a number of years back. If anyone knows which available disc is uncut, please post it here. cheers...
Old 19th September 2010, 03:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
THE SINFUL DWARF was an interesting one. An odd little film, quirky, and defiantly cult.
Sure to P-off a few people out there...
A rare exploitation gem this. Don't have a dvd copy of this, but would like one. Maybe Oprah will buy it for me. And send me to Australia, while she's at it. Good times...lol
I was seriously let down by The Sinful Dwarf. After hearing all this fuss about how disgustingly depraved it was and how it will seriously disturb anyone who watches it, I simply had to buy it. Naturally, it failed to deliver. It wasn't shocking or disturbing, it was just plain boring. A seriously over hyped exploitation film.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 19th September 2010, 04:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by loops View Post
I was seriously let down by The Sinful Dwarf. After hearing all this fuss about how disgustingly depraved it was and how it will seriously disturb anyone who watches it, I simply had to buy it. Naturally, it failed to deliver. It wasn't shocking or disturbing, it was just plain boring. A seriously over hyped exploitation film.
It's very dated now, I don't think this will offend many people today. Well, apart from dwarfs and Women... The movie is a total farce. It deliberately sets out to shock, but it's simply laughable...
A bunch of naked sex slaves, squirm about in a demented dwarfs basement for ninety, incredibly boring minutes....
How's that?
Old 22nd September 2010, 10:37 AM
Cult Addict

No Mad Foxes? What is the world coming to !?! THE most delirious slice of exploitation that i've had the pleasure of seeing. I guess Im going to have to be a lone champion of this film and try to get as many of you to see it. All I can say is you wont be dissapointed!

Like this? Share it using the links below!